WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Oh hey, it's this guy! Nice to see something more story-driven than Spiral Clicker, though I must agree with Helen-there was a distinct lack of "action" in the game until the very end :p

Speaking of which, is Adventure High available to play anywhere besides Newgrounds?
edit: disregard that, just found the 'other games' link lol

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I actually enjoyed this a lot when you see all the routes the story makes more sense and adding in the villain's PoV was a great idea. Also to remind people after beating the story make sure to start fresh with Miranda as well as playing on villain mode.

For those having problems accessing the site here is the full walkthrough as it can be hard to figure out when exactly to interject during the trial.

Only negatives for me were the lack of gallery and lack of save files guess it must be an issue with the game engine.

EDIT: Just found a problem with the walkthrough for the villain playthrough with Samantha. You have 4 chances to distract I chose the best lines suggested in the walkthrough it doesn't work and you lose. Also chose the alternate lines you still lose. Can't win with Samantha atm.
You need to make some objection as well, not just distractions.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
You need to make some objection as well, not just distractions.
So far I've found this set of actions leads to a victory:
Anne - "We were just talking about finding Silvia so we could get her help with something magic related." Object
Miranda - "Well, at least we were able to determine that the villain must have come from downstairs." Distract
Silvia - "I cast a light spell to help search, and it seemed to appear out of nowhere, like it was invisible before!" Object
Miranda - "Whoever tranced Olivia must have possessed the skills necessary to hide the dart gun in this way." Distract
Miranda - "I think we can safely eliminate Eliza based on this." Object
Raven - "That's not fair! How am I supposed to prove that?" Distract
Raven - "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" Distract

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes