Others Completed Mini Game Solely For Masturbation: Female Soldier [Final] [girlsgame]

1.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Still waiting to fight her.... You have to be brave to make that title, and make 0 sexual content as of what tags state lmao (if not counting what we are getting already). "SFX from a real womans body" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

No seriuosly wheres the game ? (am i or we all missing something ?)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This game might just be what people are looking for, and, at the same time, completely not. I actually enjoy a bit of a game before i fap. Getting to fapping straight off the bat though? Naw.

Honest title is honest though. Props.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Art was quite appealing but ugh...this must be the shortest completed hgame I've ever played in decades. I thought this was gonna be like JSK's hgames interactive gameplay but ugh...

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Art was quite appealing but ugh...this must be the shortest completed hgame I've ever played in decades. I thought this was gonna be like JSK's hgames interactive gameplay but ugh...
well it does say "mini game solely for masturbation" so of course its going to be short

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well it does say "mini game solely for masturbation" so of course its going to be short
Calling this a game is a stretch. Mini game or otherwise there isn't much of a game here. There isn't much to masturbate to either. Different strokes for different folks so If you like it great, but if I payed money for this I would of felt pretty cheated.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Wheew! Well I'm 16 hours into this game and I must get some sleep. I'll resume my trek through this insane maze of brain busting puzzles, challenges and quests tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: xinx

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
After playing it real quick I thought the version that we have can't be the completed version, and this must be some sort of Demo version... No way someone would release a game and call it complete in such a state.

This game is sold for $2.01 and sold 537 times so they made $1079.37 It's games like this that give developers a bad name.

According to dlstie. File size = 134.69 MB
Download links = 24 MB

Then I notice that after you uncompress it is about 150 MB... Sadly this is actually the completed version.

There isn't even enough minigame here to call it a minigame in my opinion.

I could make a game of better quality in 1 day, and so could hundreds of other developers.

Want to know the quality level of this game? Take a random developer but someone competent a pretty decent creator. Put them in a room alone with a bottle of hand lotion. Hold a gun to their head and say "Start Jerking off, and writing this game at the same time. When you cum we will just call the game completed." So this creator frantically makes this game with 1 hand as he beats his meat staring down the barrel of a gun... The gun makes him a bit nervous so instead of firing out his load in 10-15 minutes as normal it takes him about 45 minutes to bust his nut and after 45 minutes of forced development the game is completed "as is" and the gunman blows the developers brains out and puts the game on the market "as is"

The "Female soldier" doesn't have a name and they call her a "famele soldier"

The dialogue is virtually nonexistent.

Here is the ENTIRE content of the game:

3 sprite images of an anime girl placed on a blurry forest background.

Image 1 = Her hands up in a fighting stance. This is the starter image of the game.

Image 2 = The "Actual Game" image. She has been defeated. Her hands are behind her back. This image allows you to play a very rudimentary "dress up game" By very rudimentary I mean that her shirt and shorts have the option to be made transparent 0% 50% and 100%. You also have 2 "Sticker buttons" to place stickers of hands groping her boobs or a thigh job.

Image 3 = After you hit "release her" she is nude now with cum on her.

That's literally the ENTIRE GAME. I have seen Demos with more content and this is called a "Completed Game"?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The readme inside the folder is amazing:

"- A button to begin a thigh job (includes real sounds obtained from a real woman's body)"
I'm not gonna lie, I re-downloaded this dumpster fire of a "game" just to read that readme for myself. i was not disappointed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: LoNa

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
This game taught me that I was wrong about games... the game isnt the masturbation.... the masturbation was my hand the whole time... i've neglected my hand and have not shown it the proper appreciation

thank you for this valuable lesson game.

• Haha
Reactions: ss6

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Well... I believe there should have been no needs for uploading this at all. Yet, it's been uploaded here.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Art looks great but that cant be called a game that felt like a lazy work and feels its incomplete. (Thnx for uploading anyway)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
After playing it real quick I thought the version that we have can't be the completed version, and this must be some sort of Demo version... No way someone would release a game and call it complete in such a state.

This game is sold for $2.01 and sold 537 times so they made $1079.37 It's games like this that give developers a bad name.

According to dlstie. File size = 134.69 MB
Download links = 24 MB

Then I notice that after you uncompress it is about 150 MB... Sadly this is actually the completed version.

There isn't even enough minigame here to call it a minigame in my opinion.

I could make a game of better quality in 1 day, and so could hundreds of other developers.

Want to know the quality level of this game? Take a random developer but someone competent a pretty decent creator. Put them in a room alone with a bottle of hand lotion. Hold a gun to their head and say "Start Jerking off, and writing this game at the same time. When you cum we will just call the game completed." So this creator frantically makes this game with 1 hand as he beats his meat staring down the barrel of a gun... The gun makes him a bit nervous so instead of firing out his load in 10-15 minutes as normal it takes him about 45 minutes to bust his nut and after 45 minutes of forced development the game is completed "as is" and the gunman blows the developers brains out and puts the game on the market "as is"

The "Female soldier" doesn't have a name and they call her a "famele soldier"

The dialogue is virtually nonexistent.

Here is the ENTIRE content of the game:

3 sprite images of an anime girl placed on a blurry forest background.

Image 1 = Her hands up in a fighting stance. This is the starter image of the game.

Image 2 = The "Actual Game" image. She has been defeated. Her hands are behind her back. This image allows you to play a very rudimentary "dress up game" By very rudimentary I mean that her shirt and shorts have the option to be made transparent 0% 50% and 100%. You also have 2 "Sticker buttons" to place stickers of hands groping her boobs or a thigh job.

Image 3 = After you hit "release her" she is nude now with cum on her.

That's literally the ENTIRE GAME. I have seen Demos with more content and this is called a "Completed Game"?
Then take away sales tax, and after that income tax, and it might actually be quite fair for the labour put into it :)

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
MC: Honey you...
Her: Dont call me that, perv. HEEEEEEELP
MC: Tsk tsk *waves finger* Honey you looks so cute when you get raped
Random passerby: Awww look at her getting raped, so cute *-*
MC: I know, right? I love it when she struggles while I almost choke her to death.
RP: Such a lovey dovey cute lil couple you are.
Her: We are no... help me...
RP: I wish I had one like her too, but mine died last week *sadface*

1.20 star(s) 10 Votes