vazquezludmila763

May 6, 2024
HMV de Disney:

Nuevos HMV:

[/CITA]
Espero el de megumin pacientemente

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
Ultimate Anya Forger mod by Ikkuarts (Complete mod, 26 animations).

Ultimate Anya Forger CODE:White mod by Ikkuarts (Complete mod, 26 animations).

kappa69girl

May 21, 2018
Lifesaver.

Ultimate Anya Forger mod by Ikkuarts (Complete mod, 26 animations).

Ultimate Anya Forger CODE:White mod by Ikkuarts (Complete mod, 26 animations).

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
1717759890217.png
If you want to request more extra faces for Anya or Code:White Anya, this is your chance!
Purchase this item for 90$ and you can send me a message with the details and screenshots of the face you want for Anya!
At the end of the month, i will upload a final version with all new extra faces requested for both Anya and Code:White Anya!

90$? Per face? Some of Ikku's stuff was expensive but this is something else.

• Sad
Reactions: Nyre41

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
View attachment 3713207
If you want to request more extra faces for Anya or Code:White Anya, this is your chance!
Purchase this item for 90$ and you can send me a message with the details and screenshots of the face you want for Anya!
At the end of the month, i will upload a final version with all new extra faces requested for both Anya and Code:White Anya!

who does this guy think he is Mr.Krabs?

Jul 6, 2023
View attachment 3713207

motherfucker!

it's not even poses, just a single face

Jul 6, 2023
1717784957499.png
(from the PPPPU Modding Discord)

humongous cope

Ikku isn't keeping the project alive, more like he's puppeteering a corpse and profiting off of it. sure the mods take time to make so it's easy to justify putting such content to a paywall. but a quantity of dogwater content doesn't equate to a part of any single piece of quality content, no matter how organized or how many characters he adds in.

at the end of the day, between paying for quality mods or garbage pathetic excuse of a content, the only true answer is taking it and putting that shit up for free for anyone to download (or with enough money, use that to support other talented and deserving creators as a gratitude)

also shoutout to Schizotard for putting up so many links for download, actually insane man

lolxd523

Sep 14, 2019
apparently yesterday ikku's patreon got nuked due to "CSAM material" and he switched to wordpress's paypal thing (might dox your ass).
not only that, he jacked up the prices

15 dollars for everything,
EVEN if you don't need source files.
if this is permanent thing then what a ripoff man.

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
only one link of each file survived, thought to re-upload just in case
disnays shie:
new shie:

these links have torrent option, i would recommend picking that one, it will download from file hosters server and from usual peers.
Only gofile and pixeldrain went down for me.

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
View attachment 3714536

humongous cope

Ikku isn't keeping the project alive, more like he's puppeteering a corpse and profiting off of it. sure the mods take time to make so it's easy to justify putting such content to a paywall. but a quantity of dogwater content doesn't equate to a part of any single piece of quality content, no matter how organized or how many characters he adds in.

at the end of the day, between paying for quality mods or garbage pathetic excuse of a content, the only true answer is taking it and putting that shit up for free for anyone to download (or with enough money, use that to support other talented and deserving creators as a gratitude)

also shoutout to Schizotard for putting up so many links for download, actually insane man
Yeah I saw this post too and I couldn't agree more, everything Ikku puts out lacks any effort. He still has to draw the character but none of the animations are original. Even if we were to judge him purely on the basis of his drawing skills he's far from the best the PPPPU community has. If you want to see what quality looks like download this one this was shared for free on the Discord. I believe this was made by Gscott. This is a masterpiece.

Outcast112

Jan 31, 2024
Yeah I saw this post too and I couldn't agree more, everything Ikku puts out lacks any effort. He still has to draw the character but none of the animations are original. Even if we were to judge him purely on the basis of his drawing skills he's far from the best the PPPPU community has. If you want to see what quality looks like download this one this was shared for free on the Discord. I believe this was made by Gscott. This is a masterpiece.
where can i find the custom cards they used, here?

Mumps

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 3714536
its crazy how many nsfw artists are out there that just reuse the same template and just slap a new model on there and call it new

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote