Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nyre41

Dec 18, 2022
Those are the Ikku mods I couldn't find on here nor anywhere else, if anyone could help me completing the collection I would be grateful!
Agatha Tempest 2023 Remake, Hilda x Emboar, Sygna Suit Hilda, Gwen Tennyson.
Agatha Tempest - https://f95zone.to/threads/minus8-ppppuxi-2020-07-31-ppppu-modding-community.58056/post-12539334
Hilda - https://f95zone.to/threads/minus8-ppppuxi-2020-07-31-ppppu-modding-community.58056/post-13143030
Sygna Hilda - https://f95zone.to/threads/minus8-ppppuxi-2020-07-31-ppppu-modding-community.58056/post-13447238

Reactions: PhenomenalStinker

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
I was busy, I'll post some alternative links just in case.

Gwen mod by Ikkuarts (Complete Mod, 22 animations)

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks to everyone for the replies!
Not really happy with the fact that despite double checking the thread I didn't noticed that I scrolled past what I was looking for, so I really hope I didn't make any more mistakes, but anyway the collection now should be complete! The initial plan was to check every music mod to keep just the good ones, but there really are too many, and some are not even listed in the "M_" mods because they are part of other mods, so I will just put them all in one separate folder, and advise you to stick on the good old "Beep Block", or to generally avoid Ikku's music mods, the ones with "V1" or "V2" in their name (with all respect to his work, he made incredible character mods, just terrible music mods).
Now I need to check every double mod I got to see which one is the newest/best version of the two (I got some mods with the same name but different size, so I have to check each one of them singularly, due to the game inability to load two mods with the same file name at the same time).
Finally, I will have to check every Ikku mod I have and see if the number of poses corresponds to the number of poses that that character should have based on his site, to be sure they are the final version.

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Thanks to everyone for the replies!
Not really happy with the fact that despite double checking the thread I didn't noticed that I scrolled past what I was looking for, so I really hope I didn't make any more mistakes, but anyway the collection now should be complete! The initial plan was to check every music mod to keep just the good ones, but there really are too many, and some are not even listened in the "M_" mods because they are part of other mods, so I will just put them all in one separate folder, and advise you to stick on the good old "Beep Block", or to generally avoid Ikku's music mods, the ones with "V1" or "V2" in their name (with all respect to his work, he made incredible character mods, just terrible music mods).
Now I need to check every double mod I got to see which one is the newest/best version of the two (I got some mods with the same name but different size, so I have to check each one of them singularly, due to the game inability to load two mods with the same file name at the same time).
Finally, I will have to check every Ikku mod I have and see if the number of poses corresponds to the number of poses that that character should have based on his site, to be sure they are the final version.
Screenshot 2024-09-02 230552.jpg

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Update: Sadly, this will take me more than planned.
While checking my mods with ikku's site, I noticed that a lot of the mods I have are now old, and of some mods I have just the demo, while the site declare that those mods are finished.
The problem is that to check everything I need to, I have to download a lot of things posted on this thread that could help me, and download them from pixeldrain, which is a pain for me because is banned in my country, so I have to download from it using a vpn, which is doable, but really slow, so it could take some days to finish

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Collection almost done! There is only a bit of work to do on my part (some mods that seems to have the same name once in the game, despite having different file names, and I have to change the name inside the mod, otherwise the game can't load both versions at the same time);
On your part I need a bit of help, because I downloaded everything I could from the forum but a couple things are still missing:

The Constanze I have has 18 poses, while Ikku's download page says that it should have 19;
Both Nadia Cassel and Monkey Nadia should have 21 animations, while the ones I possess only have 15;
Gabi and Warhammer Gabi should have 19 poses, my versions only have 15;

If you could help me find the complete mods then once I renamed some files the collection should be complete!

Reactions: pedro077
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote