Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

lolnope78

Jul 24, 2019
I have what seems to be the next best thing to a complete version to PPPPXI project, there are still a lot of things missing but if people are still interested in it let me know so I can make separate post and can start cataloging what's missing and what's available.

lolnope78

Jul 24, 2019
For the record I only mean the PPPPXI project and not the super4pu project by Anonbluna ( I will make one for it as well if there is good enough demand first for PPPXI and if later people want Super4pu project catalogued then I'll do it) , that is whole different engine which I want to catalogue as well but I want to keep the two projects separate as people are still confused by the categorization of each PU project, the different makers for each project and separate old stuff that people made for it a long time ago (back when Minus8 first released this flash)

アズマ

Apr 2, 2022
How do I edit the modlist.txt file?
It is easy to understand if there is a screenshot of the place being edited ..

Aug 9, 2022
Shit,

Kemono is completely block from Bluna since he established new security protocol protecting his content. As of right now, there is no way of accessing his pay stuff through kemono, unless you pay for it.

Jul 9, 2022
I think he uploads the packs on his discord too
If kemono imports it maybe we can get them