RPGM - Completed - Mio's Summer Vacation [Final] [Kunounohosi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Completed version on 12/9/2022]

Why do I do this to myself...

Oh. Right. The "mind control" tag.

Well, let's get this out of the way. This isn't a good game. It's a "press z key" simulator. If you have at least one functioning finger, then you can beat this game easily. No combat. No puzzles -- not really. Just some time wasters.

The art is... passable, maybe, mostly because of the main character's design. Literally everything else in the game lacks substance or detail. Also, it's got censoring, although it's hard to tell when the characters are just single color-tone blobs vaguely in human shapes. A few CGs are recycled or templates for the character's eventual palette swap, which is a shame since there aren't that many CG to begin with.

As for the writing... it's MTL. So it's garbage.

This is really just a complete disappointment. Don't bother.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

2 stars only for 2 things, the heroine because it's not only a style that you don't see that often in eroges but because she really looks good and because of the idea, the basic idea of her going to the park and discovering her womanhood ain't that bad. The gameplay on the other hand ain't that good, the translation (MTL unfortunally) it's really bad (but let's not count that in the final score), the scenes are badly make and the amount of characters that have their way with the heroine are just 2? Not really the best choice if you wanted to make her a slut in heat or whatever you wanted to do with her. For me this game wasn't a total waste of time just because of the heroine, putting aside her there's nothing good you can say about the game... The plot could have been good, as I said before, but it's horribly wrote, a shame tbh but it is what it is. 2/5.