• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mio's Summer Vacation [Final] [Kunounohosi]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ419033_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Everyone’s favorite summer vacation is here!
Mio, the main character, was also in high spirits during summer vacation!
However, at the park where she always goes to play, there are men aiming for Mio’s body…!
An RPG where you control Mio, the main character who is good at developing but ignorant, and enjoys a naughty summer vacation!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-13
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: Kunounohosi -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RJ419033_img_1.png RJ419033_img_2.png RJ419033_img_3.png RJ419033_img_4.png RJ419033_img_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MiosSummerVacation-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Why someone would want to play a censored game is beyond me. Having it option, okay fine, but this just looks crazy...
Nobody wants to. Everybody HAS to.

You've got over 200 posts in this forum so I'm sure you don't need me telling you that pretty much any Japanese product, be it an ero game or video is gonna be censored.
It's been like that for many years and it ain't gonna be changing any time soon.

If you wanna stick to just the Western made games or even only dabble in the Western published JPN games that's up to you, but that's only a small section of the market, so you'll have much less options.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Why someone would want to play a censored game is beyond me. Having it option, okay fine, but this just looks crazy...
Couldn't even tell it was censored.

There's a lot of good effort in the faces/eyes/hair with the shading and the nice coloring.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019
As much as I can ignore the MTL (I still don't like it, but lets be honest, we aren't getting anything better for a niche game like this), I am fucking begging "translators" to get a native english speaker to proofread the script once over. There is a world of difference between MTL-ing a game and then reading it through even once to make sure it sounds right, as oppose to just dumping it here unchanged.

Reactions: kcj300

Loximar

Sep 1, 2019
As much as I can ignore the MTL (I still don't like it, but lets be honest, we aren't getting anything better for a niche game like this), I am fucking begging "translators" to get a native english speaker to proofread the script once over. There is a world of difference between MTL-ing a game and then reading it through even once to make sure it sounds right, as oppose to just dumping it here unchanged.
You've got the game here. Go do what you're saying and reupload it as a patch for everyone else. Go spend your time for the benefit of others.

Aug 17, 2019
You've got the game here. Go do what you're saying and reupload it as a patch for everyone else. Go spend your time for the benefit of others.
You don't think if I had MTL software and knew how to edit Japanese RPG maker games I wouldn't consider it? As of the moment however, I don't, which is why I'm not the one dumping half-assed shit on here every week. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have at least some access to these games at all, but I'm not going to pretend they aren't doing the bare minimum possible to get away with calling it a translation.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes