• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mio's Summer Vacation [Final] [Kunounohosi]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 24, 2022
Nobody wants to. Everybody HAS to.

You've got over 200 posts in this forum so I'm sure you don't need me telling you that pretty much any Japanese product, be it an ero game or video is gonna be censored.
It's been like that for many years and it ain't gonna be changing any time soon.

If you wanna stick to just the Western made games or even only dabble in the Western published JPN games that's up to you, but that's only a small section of the market, so you'll have much less options.
I guess I have mostly only been playing western games, no problems with translations going japanese or chinese and I never released though that it was needed for games too. It's a special country...

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I guess I have mostly only been playing western games, no problems with translations going japanese or chinese and I never released though that it was needed for games too. It's a special country...
More like a special continent and beyond. Japan censors, Korea is way worse. Any Korean webcomic just goes full-on light sabers VS white holes.
So much so, you'd probably be begging for JPN manga after a while. :sneaky:
The Korean artwork is generally full-blown full color artwork though, so they've defenately got that over the Japanese.

So yeah, the West is more 'liberal' in that sense. Despite the generally crazy F'd up shit that IS allowed and found in Ero manga that you'd just not find in Western shizzle.

Oh well.

As for the Western 'eroge' ... the 3D renderings often just tend to end up looking creepy as F though.
There's a few I've seen pass by here that weren't, but I've often thought that looking at the preview pics.

Also, for some reason you'd be hard pressed to find any completed Western games here. Most of them seem to be stuck in perpetual development (hell) to me.
I get that's a way to keep milking Patreon cash w/o having to come up with new concepts, but still ... I much prefer something finished and generally don't bother with anything that's not.
E.g. I've barely played any Western stuff.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
i can confirm that. Some of the faces are really creepy as F...

I never was a fan of those black & white japanese manga comics. I didn't know that about korea, I learn something new every day...
Well, they're an up an comer lately, garnering enough popularity to even get Japanese anime producers interested.
With Noblesse, Tower of God & God of High School already having got animated recently and Solo leveling on the way next year.

And from what I've heared of Solo Leveling, yeah ... I'm probably gonna like that one.

slayerdragon239

Dec 3, 2022
Can someone make it possible to play it on an Android, my laptop is for family use, so basically everything done on the pc is monitored.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
hentaiking you know more games like this?
To be honest, i find it more difficult than it should be, to navigate this website.
:unsure: but maybe that is due to a low budget?

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save (All quest cleared and 99 fragment)

Slot 1: Before Takuya Ending
Slot 2: Recollection room, in front crystal or you can unlock all scene manually

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes