Others Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist

HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
okay so im stuck at the part where you cant get past the broken bridge, can someone help me solve it or any tips?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't tell what engine it is but it looks like RPG Maker or Wolf or sth. The prefix is supposed to be the game engine so those skilled in fixing game issues or have similar issues can find it easier.
Can you tell us what it runs on so we can add the correct prefix?

HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
I can't tell what engine it is but it looks like RPG Maker or Wolf or sth. The prefix is supposed to be the game engine so those skilled in fixing game issues or have similar issues can find it easier.
Can you tell us what it runs on so we can add the correct prefix?
RPG Maker most likely, thanks for the help btw!

Kamishira

Jun 27, 2019
I believe that in the demo version you can't get past the bridge as Mira says something along the lines of "You can only pass in the full/gold edition".

Reactions: HentaiHours

Kamishira

Jun 27, 2019
I am not 100% sure however, you may need to craft an item or something. I'm still trying to figure it out. I don't know if the download link for MatMA was the demo version or the full version.

Kamishira

Jun 27, 2019
Aha! I've just figured it out! You actually need to create wooden planks and repair the bridge itself. You need to create: 335170 I got the materials I needed from attacking the wooden sticks and bits of stone in the area I believe.

Reactions: NJ and HentaiHours

Kamishira

Jun 27, 2019
omg thank you so much! I have been stuck on it for days haha, Preach
Unfortunately....well there is a bug in the game. It's also fairly close to after you've repaired the bridge. When you come back to the village you encounter that little devil again and when you follow her into an alley an error occurs that crashes the game. There is an error in the coding. I don't know if there is anybody who can perhaps find a resolution to it.

Reactions: HentaiHours

HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
Unfortunately....well there is a bug in the game. It's also fairly close to after you've repaired the bridge. When you come back to the village you encounter that little devil again and when you follow her into an alley an error occurs that crashes the game. There is an error in the coding. I don't know if there is anybody who can perhaps find a resolution to it.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah I was wondering the same thing
I ran into the same problem, but I found a way around it. So after I talked to the lady in the sewers I went and talked to the little bat succubus girl and went home, but instead of going in the front door I went on the side where I get taken to the alchemy room first and was able to get past with no error.

ChiiNat

Nov 18, 2020
Do we need to do something before we repair the bridge? Since, my cauldron doesn't have a recipe for the wooden planks.