• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Wow, Kagura releasing two games in the same month ?

In their news they say that they will also release succubus affection the 23 october so that's why I said two games

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How's the dynamic in this game? Do the scenes mostly have her fucking women or are there plenty of males fucking her? Just wanna know the F-o-f to m-o-f ratio, if there's any of the latter.

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
what is the game REALLY? Just another RPG game with a CG hunt? Does she actually use her dick on other people? Are there other futa? How much H is there in the game?
It is cg hunt and the amout of H content i remember was quite small compared to other dieselmine titles and as far as i can remember there wasnt even futa on futa content.

How's the dynamic in this game? Do the scenes mostly have her fucking women or are there plenty of males fucking her? Just wanna know the F-o-f to m-o-f ratio, if there's any of the latter.
Its reverse rape since from what i somewhat remember males are rare where the alchemist lives (Which is also why almost everything is going for you) and all content should be girls just using our little alchemist for their own needs.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I want a futa game where the character gets a dick and isn't like I MUST GO ON A MISSION TO RID MYSELF OF THIS DISGUSTING ORGAN!!

C'mon girl at least me a little curious without it having to be fucked into you gd it.
I know, right? I want to see an MC whose reaction is more "holy shit yeah, dream come true!"

Followed of course by sticking it anyone and everyone she can~

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Now that the Loli argument is out of the way, what is the game REALLY? Just another RPG game with a CG hunt? Does she actually use her dick on other people? Are there other futa? How much H is there in the game?

You know, meaningless shit like that.
I read on Dlsite and look like it has 21CG in total, and look at those pics on the page it would seems like it has some pixie sex scenes too

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I think this barely falls in the category of "loli" unless there is something not shown in the screenshots. All this discussion is a bit of a stretch, none of the characters appear too young considering how young women are depicted in this art style.

Also, since when are "Kagura Games known for bugs", it's the only non-patreon games that I actually buy for the reason that they don't have bugs like unofficial translations, minor bugs are to be expected even in multimillion projects, that is the nature of technology.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
loved this game
Now I really can't wait to try it but I'm at work now. The plot(which I'm sure may have been done before) is interesting and it's a kagura game so it probably is decent length. Looking forward to it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Also, since when are "Kagura Games known for bugs", it's the only non-patreon games that I actually buy for the reason that they don't have bugs like unofficial translations, minor bugs are to be expected even in multimillion projects, that is the nature of technology.
There was one game removed for rule 7 from kagura games that had bugs. In fact many of their games get patches for bugs..

..On the off chance you were being serious.

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
I just bought this yesterday and now it's on here? T_T

Ah well, it was a fun little NSFW game. Guess I should be happy I could support Dieselmine and Kagura Games. Especially if that means we'll get more Dieselmine stuff translated.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
So.. Is she hung? I don't see any screenshots of lewd content even visiting the website, which is about as much time as I'm willing to spend finding out.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Wow, Kagura releasing two games in the same month ?

In their news they say that they will also release succubus affection the 23 october so that's why I said two games
This game is insanely short, so it wouldn't take anywhere near as long to translate as some of the other games they've released. It honestly feels like a demo that's been stretched slightly into a finished game.

Anyone know what to do at that bridge?
Craft some wooden planks at your atelier pot to fix it once you have the recipe (after you gather up and give the first set of items).

Reactions: CZ2Energy
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes