RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ladylivia

Mar 24, 2019
You need to craft Alchemic Wood Slabs at the cauldron in Mira's home. You unlock the recipe by doing Grana's main story quests.

I'm stuck myself at the second errand. I have all three items in the list, but talking to Grana only lets me ask her about them and about a fourth item not in the list.
sleep until you get some cutscene

Reactions: Lendier

evilmonkie

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 865972
how can i move the bomb for use?
hold down the menu button will bring up the selector, then use arrow keys.

note, if you're using gamepad, you'll still need to use the "v" key on your keyboard to use the item or use a custom mapping since the game doesn't map it and there's no mapping in the menu options. f1 is disabled as well.

Reactions: Yel213

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Clearly a parody of the Atelier franchise and a pretty well done one too. The characters, the art style and even the game's name sounds something from the Atelier series.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I Need kind soul to upload some H pics from the game. The art makes or breaks these games, and so far, this looks like another rpgm slogfest with no payout.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well, liked the art but the game isn't truly interesting, it is totally predictable and I would have liked to interact more with the different characters, I would have liked more sex scenes too and at least a few different endings.

P.D: Still, when will they manage to release dungeon town damn!, I have been waiting for that translation a long time!.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So.. Is she hung? I don't see any screenshots of lewd content even visiting the website, which is about as much time as I'm willing to spend finding out.
Yep, in typical futanari fashion, her dick is almost as long as her upper body is tall in the first scene, which is unavoidable because it is in the intro sequence.

So, this is one of those "futa with no testicles" japanese games, right?
Yes, I've noticed that seems to be the majority of futanari content.

Reactions: Ver Greeneyes
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes