RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I followed the instructions from this, https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-support.49674/#post-3289350
to make the game playable on mac
And this shows up when I try to start a new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Issue with the game, or did I fuck something up?
Dieselmine does things differently then most RPGM MV games. probably not a good choice for porting. the issue is the scenario files which are unique to Dieselmine games. I would say it is more likely the game is the issue then you doing it wrong.

Reactions: kmimpp

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
have to say, this rule 7 must go...we have rape, bestialy. slave and how many others? but loli is where we draw the line....it's like a criminal criticizing another criminal...just hypocrisy, but oh well.
Im pretty sure its there for the same reason why hentai haven was shut down for quite a while.
I don't think we should discuss it here so lets leave it at that.
All I'll say is we have rule 7 to thank for the site allowing lolis at all. It was probably either that or a hard no. This game doesn't seem to be in danger of it, so there's not much to complain about. I'll leave it at that.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Dieselmine does things differently then most RPGM MV games. probably not a good choice for porting. the issue is the scenario files which are unique to Dieselmine games. I would say it is more likely the game is the issue then you doing it wrong.
Found a scenario folder, and stuck it in a few different places until the game worked. Putting it in app.nw did the trick.

Thanks for explaining how Diselmine games are different.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
You know, I'm getting it before going to bed just in case it's gone in the morning anyway :unsure: Better safe than sorry.

Thank you~ Now to see if it's good.

Reactions: James Eveleth

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What if I don't want make antidote to come back to female gender and I like be futanari with both sex genders?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Does it have futa on futa scenes?
I didn't view the entire gallery to get tags but I think I hit all the H scenes. I might be wrong but from what I saw, No or perhaps 1. the image was hard to tell.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Corruption isn't in the genre list, so what's this game about? Usually I'd expect a futa game to be about slowly getting her more and more comfortable with it until she loves it.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
"The apprentice alchemist Mira finds that she has exposed herself to an elixir that made fundamental changes to her body"
= She now has a dick.... :c
= Futa tag

(Just in case someone wonder why is the futa tag)

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
have to say, this rule 7 must go...we have rape, bestialy. slave and how many others? but loli is where we draw the line....it's like a criminal criticizing another criminal...just hypocrisy, but oh well.
Im pretty sure its there for the same reason why hentai haven was shut down for quite a while.
I don't think we should discuss it here so lets leave it at that.
Just wanted to agree with MiquShiro here. Too many bored "think of the children" zealots nowadays that have difficulty understanding that fiction is not reality. I totally understand that rule is to protect this site from getting murdered. Just recently a site I frequented that featured lots of loli got murdered twice in the same week. Now it seems to be perma-dead :( This rule would not exist if it wasn't for the endless murder of sites hosting loli.

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
As someone who downloaded this from another site while it was still under review I have to say I'm honesty surprised as I personally thought they wouldn't pass it I know I wouldn't

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes