RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Frentzy

Feb 11, 2018
I want a futa game where the character gets a dick and isn't like I MUST GO ON A MISSION TO RID MYSELF OF THIS DISGUSTING ORGAN!!
Try CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul
It's MTL but... it's exactly what you ask, in the half part of the game she become 'evil' and start using her futa organ

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Wow was this game really translated by Kagura games? The translation quality is quite a lot worse than what they usually release...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Everything from the third crystal in the top row going left in the CG room on freezes the game, whether I replay the scene itself or just view the CG. The monster sprites act as normal.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes
Sep 4, 2017
You need to craft Alchemic Wood Slabs at the cauldron in Mira's home. You unlock the recipe by doing Grana's main story quests.

I'm stuck myself at the second errand. I have all three items in the list, but talking to Grana only lets me ask her about them and about a fourth item not in the list.
Im so confused, I gathered the Light feather from Roche, I got the Essence de Fleur magique from the fairy and I got both the alchemic recipe basics, and the book that Grana gave me, The Search, but I cant craft alchemic wood Slabs in the cauldron and talking with Grana only gives me the option to ask about the 3 items, what am I doing wrong here?

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know if this game has all of it's features on Steam? Like nothing has been cut out or censored? There is not a lot of info on there store page.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know if this game has all of it's features on Steam? Like nothing has been cut out or censored? There is not a lot of info on there store page.
Everything but H scenes, which contrary to what has been said and/or implied is apparently not allowed in a Steam game since every game that has gone onto Steam and then made it here has had H scenes patched out. You can get the patch on Kagura Games' website.

Sep 12, 2018
Im so confused, I gathered the Light feather from Roche, I got the Essence de Fleur magique from the fairy and I got both the alchemic recipe basics, and the book that Grana gave me, The Search, but I cant craft alchemic wood Slabs in the cauldron and talking with Grana only gives me the option to ask about the 3 items, what am I doing wrong here?
I was lost too but since nobody is going to go in detail.
The ore you need can be accessed without crossing the bridge.
It looks like its closed off but theres stairs there go up and get the ore.
After that go back to witch then sleep.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Wow was this game really translated by Kagura games? The translation quality is quite a lot worse than what they usually release...
They might of just "found" another translation and decided to sell it as their own. Curious how the game was announced and released within a week or so time while other announced games have stayed that way for years. just something to consider.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They might of just "found" another translation and decided to sell it as their own. Curious how the game was announced and released within a week or so time while other announced games have stayed that way for years. just something to consider.
It could have been announced after work was already underway.

Bxhero

Apr 2, 2018
It's Kagura games or something with their name on it. So you always play the hyper passive braindead type. Where all the sex scenes are either rape because of loss or because the enemy npc touched you. Honestly instead of the CG I wish they made more of the sprite sex scenes at least those were decent.

Can I just get more games where I can play the dom instead of the sub with no agency?

Sorry about the bitchin' its just this was so barebones and weak its got me kinda down after playing it.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce you should not have replaced the engine with MV 1.6x.
This game comes with triacontane's debugtool plugin (in game cheet mode) and can be activated with the ?test trick
https://f95zone.to/threads/enable-rpg-maker-mv-debug-test-mode.52388/
that comes with goodies like
F8 minimize debug console
speed switchx16
forced battle victory
pause
script execution
View attachment 867091
I actually didn't. this isn't my crack. It was provided by a community member. Game worked so I didn't need to crack it.

remotelysexy

Oct 16, 2020
Hey, sorry to bother, but I'm suffering a weird bug. Simply put, all text that isn't accompanied by a portrait is not displayed properly. Is only displayed for a second the few times that is displayed at all, and the rest of the time I get corrupted graphics instead of text, like tiles displayed in the text box.

Also, text in menus becomes invisible if when I move between options.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Dieselmine does things differently then most RPGM MV games. probably not a good choice for porting. the issue is the scenario files which are unique to Dieselmine games. I would say it is more likely the game is the issue then you doing it wrong.
Working on a port, fixing the damn rpgmaker framework to handle files in a case insensitive way.

That said this issue is simply missing the scenerio folder from the nwjs folder.

Just need to finish that and port an update to pixijs. Run with nwjs v45.6 and you get almost perfectly smooth play on even large and busy maps. May also add options to hide the stupid launch screens.

Last edited:

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
Everything but H scenes, which contrary to what has been said and/or implied is apparently not allowed in a Steam game since every game that has gone onto Steam and then made it here has had H scenes patched out. You can get the patch on Kagura Games' website.
Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. I guess that means the same for Melty's Quest. It is always hard to tell. Also, are those patches the ones that include everything?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
KG has multiple teams working on translation, each one with their own method and skills. Some may take more time refining the quality, some may just go at it usain bolt. You can see the difference with games like "Tina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison" (decent TL) VS "Zefira" (perfect TL), just by reading the text you can clearly tell that they were translated by different groups.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes