RPGM Completed Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy [v1.01] [Dieselmine/Kagura Games]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else getting any missing file errors? I didn't use the patch from Kagura's site, but I was wondering if I'm the only one that had it happen to them or not. Even when I install the patch, the specific file that's missing is still missing, but I haven't replayed back up to the point where I got the error yet.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I actually didn't. this isn't my crack. It was provided by a community member. Game worked so I didn't need to crack it.
Here is the unpatched (sfw) version in case someone needs it (or wants to enable the cheat bar).

Why does that look so bad?
The actual game looks so much better than that image.
jpeg lossy compression tends to do that.

Reactions: Silentce

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. I guess that means the same for Melty's Quest. It is always hard to tell. Also, are those patches the ones that include everything?
Not sure, I'm just reporting a problem in case it is something with a fix I'm just not seeing.

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I can't find the magic crystal of the devil, I already tried to sleep but I don't know what else to do after that

RoboTree.exe

Apr 20, 2020
I can't find the magic crystal of the devil, I already tried to sleep but I don't know what else to do after that
Fight Beryl in the dream world then find her in the real world, there are 2 sleep events with Beryl.
If you have all the other items and triggered the first Beryl sleep event it should trigger the dream world fight.
If it doesn't trigger, then idk, maybe ask the sewer witch about the crystal and try to sleep again.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
They might of just "found" another translation and decided to sell it as their own. Curious how the game was announced and released within a week or so time while other announced games have stayed that way for years. just something to consider.
Seems to be a likely possibility. They might have simply bought the rights to the translated product from some other place and didn't bother rehashing it through their own staff.

The quality is times worse and translations are done at an amateur level, while trying to translate conversations word by word instead of translating actual expressions that relay the message in between the lines. The translation literally feels like it was done by someone isn't well versed in the culture and used oddly selected words that aren't practically used when convening a certain expression or thought.

KG has multiple teams working on translation, each one with their own method and skills. Some may take more time refining the quality, some may just go at it usain bolt. You can see the difference with games like "Tina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison" (decent TL) VS "Zefira" (perfect TL), just by reading the text you can clearly tell that they were translated by different groups.
That is a possibility, however the quality of the work of these teams is like heaven and hell - kagura shouldn't allow such quality dips as it really damages their image. The translation alone drops this game from 3* to 2* on my book.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seems to be a likely possibility. They might have simply bought the rights to the translated product from some other place and didn't bother rehashing it through their own staff.

The quality is times worse and translations are done at an amateur level, while trying to translate conversations word by word instead of translating actual expressions that relay the message in between the lines. The translation literally feels like it was done by someone isn't well versed in the culture and used oddly selected words that aren't practically used when convening a certain expression.

That is a possibility, however the quality of the work of these teams is like heaven and hell - kagura shouldn't allow such quality dips as it really damages their image. The translation alone drops this game from 3* to 2* on my book.
I mean, why put money into doing work that was already done. There was once a project, https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/page-63, where the dev had a deal with Kagura for official translation and the dev asked some fan translators on ULMF to cease in favor of the official translation. They did cease only for the dev to cancel the translation. Lucky us, there were people on F95 willing to pick the fan translation back up. If this deal in my example had gone as planned, I have no doubt Kagura would have used the fan translation as a base to start from. It's what I would do. The same goes for this game, they should use what already exists if anything does and it looks as if they did assuming someone was working on a fan translation. They should have cleaned it up, of course, but definitely should use what exists already. It means potentially more money that can go into quality control instead of into the initial writing.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
damn dieselmine, you know how to attract different venues of sex. The only minor setback I didn't like was no option to lower or hide the window opacity away during cutscenes.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
I mean, why put money into doing work that was already done. There was once a project, https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/page-63, where the dev had a deal with Kagura for official translation and the dev asked some fan translators on ULMF to cease in favor of the official translation. They did cease only for the dev to cancel the translation. Lucky us, there were people on F95 willing to pick the fan translation back up. If this deal in my example had gone as planned, I have no doubt Kagura would have used the fan translation as a base to start from. It's what I would do. The same goes for this game, they should use what already exists if anything does and it looks as if they did assuming someone was working on a fan translation. They should have cleaned it up, of course, but definitely should use what exists already. It means potentially more money that can go into quality control instead of into the initial writing.
Surely, but apparently quality control didn't happen. It isn't necessary to redo the translation from scratch but rather just have their teams gloss over it and make some adjustments here and there.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Surely, but apparently quality control didn't happen. It isn't necessary to redo the translation from scratch but rather just have their teams gloss over it and make some adjustments here and there.
Kagura doesn't have quality control. If they did half the bugs that get through to release would be squashed. They only patch bugs up until after the initial release window (1 week) and then abandon the game and move on. They didn't even know what was in their patches till like 2 months ago when people finally convinced them to use changelogs....

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
the text speed during the animated h scenes is wayyyy too slow and seems to get cut off a lot of the time by the animation switching. i tried dicking around in the .js files to find out what determined the speed but i couldn't find it
That's because it is in the scenario files. I've got scripts to decode and re-encode them.

If someone wants to take a crack at fixing the translation, I'll be happy to provide the scripts. I've finally got code to make RPGMaker MV work on case sensitive systems, but there's a lot of plugins to this game (some appear to be unused) and I need to see if they are reaching into the framework and replacing API calls.

YuriNoName

Feb 28, 2020
A game with a female futanari protagonist, with full yuri experience, no ugly bastards,ntr,mind break,or any other fucked up shit, just cute girls as far as the eyes can see, with good enough voice acting and no censorship! And you can even unlock the full gallery right out of the bat if you just want to see the h-scenes?! Is this the heaven? 2020 maybe not so bad after all

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
A game with a female futanari protagonist, with full yuri experience, no ugly bastards,ntr,mind break,or any other fucked up shit, just cute girls as far as the eyes can see, with good enough voice acting and no censorship! And you can even unlock the full gallery right out of the bat if you just want to see the h-scenes?! Is this the heaven? 2020 maybe not so bad after all
The game had potential but it's just too lackluster. There are too few scenes, combat mechanics are lacking and there are barely any RPG elements, with the map and zones being relatively empty and them being few in between.

If anything the game just feels more like a visual novel than an RPG, with you only controlling your character in between predetermined story events. There is little freedom to do what you want and there are almost no side-stories and events going on on the side.

Last edited:

Nycnegro

Mar 8, 2018
The game had potential but it's just too lackluster. There are too few scenes, combat mechanics are lacking and there are barely any RPG elements, with the map and zones being relatively empty and them being few in between.

If anything the game just feels more like a visual novel than an RPG, with you only controlling your character in between predetermined story events. There is little freedom to do what you want and there are almost no side-stories and events going on on the side.
Well i've gotta ask is their any games you would recommend with the futanari protagonist that you believe are better than this? I would love to know so i can play them. :)

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes