RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is pregnancy just another possible end?
I think there isn't any in the game at all yet, unless I just haven't found it. Most of the areas don't have any defeat CG's, and as far as I can tell, the in-battle incapacitations don't have a chance of pregnancy.

Which is a shame, because there is plenty of potential for good scenes. Hopefully this gets further along than just a demo.

Last edited:

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Very fun so far! I really like the art, and just browsing the image folder, there's a lot more potential!

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I mean looks good but is the story worth it cuz something feels off.
Any ideas , worth playing?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Not really. The game only goes until the spider girls, and then there's a boss in the desert you can beat but the story stopped there. Not to mention most of the areas aren't done with their defeat cg's. If you want to tease yourself, go ahead, but you'll probably be able to blow through most of the content in 20-30 min.

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Any plans for human or at least humanoid enemies? That aren't made of slime?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
there is newest version is 0.3.2 on Itch.io is free to download now

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
also is there a similar game like this one?? i really like it

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
also is there a similar game like this one?? i really like it
Moral Sword of Asagi, if you haven't played it yet. I consider it a masterpiece for H-Games. It's 80% English Translated, at the moment but it's still very playable. Bad Ends a plenty, art is abstract but very appealing.

Deathblight Wolfenstahl, Marle and the Black Sea, Risa and the Succubus Grimoire are the next best ones with the whole 'grappling', 'brought over status conditions' or 'corruption', though Marle and Risa doesn't have Bad Ends (I Think)

There are a ton of people that try to copy Asagi's framework and style and Mira Co Rescue is very reminiscent of it, so there should be a valley of plenty of a them, though Mira is really high quality for its genre.

• Love
Reactions: Secureb and H.ERO

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
according to the walkthrough theres supposed to be a thing in the pantry after spending 2000 in the shop, but i got nothing

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
according to the walkthrough theres supposed to be a thing in the pantry after spending 2000 in the shop, but i got nothing
0.32c has the content, you fight a cosplay girl there.

The dev's deviantart has the link to her itch.io with the version.

I think the OP should update the version to avoid confusion, actually.

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
new year yay! I am having fun with this game but idk if i have to loose to see the bad end in the room.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Moral Sword of Asagi, if you haven't played it yet. I consider it a masterpiece for H-Games. It's 80% English Translated, at the moment but it's still very playable. Bad Ends a plenty, art is abstract but very appealing.

Deathblight Wolfenstahl, Marle and the Black Sea, Risa and the Succubus Grimoire are the next best ones with the whole 'grappling', 'brought over status conditions' or 'corruption', though Marle and Risa doesn't have Bad Ends (I Think)

There are a ton of people that try to copy Asagi's framework and style and Mira Co Rescue is very reminiscent of it, so there should be a valley of plenty of a them, though Mira is really high quality for its genre.
Thanks i will try it

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Hey everyone! I didn't realize that there was a thread made until recently. I guess I should have made one at some point but here it is!

new year yay! I am having fun with this game but idk if i have to loose to see the bad end in the room.
You can either lose to the enemy and view the game over or defeat the area's boss to unlock the scenes in the gallery.

The most recent build, 0.3.3 added a battle room in the gallery that allows you to fight enemies like mini-bosses and bosses after defeating the area's boss as well. Losing in the battle room doesn't trigger game overs though.

• Love
Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey everyone! I didn't realize that there was a thread made until recently. I guess I should have made one at some point but here it is!

You can either lose to the enemy and view the game over or defeat the area's boss to unlock the scenes in the gallery.

The most recent build, 0.3.3 added a battle room in the gallery that allows you to fight enemies like mini-bosses and bosses after defeating the area's boss as well. Losing in the battle room doesn't trigger game overs though.
thanks for keep developing this game love the Art and the game mechanics is like Moral Sword of Asagi but way better, i hope many people play this and support it

Reactions: Ankhrono
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes