RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Honestly, I love this game, and I like the developer a lot due to how they're going out of their way to make this a game free and fun for everyone... unlike a certain "Cursed Armour" developer~ lol. But yeah, I fully support this game, I just wish the bondage stuff didn't always end in Game Over since I like the option to escape and seeing those types of kinky situations and such. Either way, I'm gonna drop some love for this game and the developer!

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG
Aug 22, 2018
I'll be following this one very closely. I like what I'm seeing here.

EDIT: Also, I don't know who can add tags, but the "Mind Control" tag is appropriate here. The majority of Game Overs include at least one character being mind-controlled, and it's a fairly common theme in the "grapple" attacks as well. TBH it kinda bugs me how many games that include hypnosis/mind-control themes don't have it tagged.

Last edited:

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Honestly, I love this game, and I like the developer a lot due to how they're going out of their way to make this a game free and fun for everyone... unlike a certain "Cursed Armour" developer~ lol. But yeah, I fully support this game, I just wish the bondage stuff didn't always end in Game Over since I like the option to escape and seeing those types of kinky situations and such. Either way, I'm gonna drop some love for this game and the developer!
Thanks! For the bondage stuff though, do you mean how like Asagi had segments where you could get your party members back or fall into some kinky situations beforehand?

I'll be following this one very closely. I like what I'm seeing here.

EDIT: Also, I don't know who can add tags, but the "Mind Control" tag is appropriate here. The majority of Game Overs include at least one character being mind-controlled, and it's a fairly common theme in the "grapple" attacks as well. TBH it kinda bugs me how many games that include hypnosis/mind-control themes don't have it tagged.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. Also, this isn't exactly my thread as I'm not the OP; however, I think I can contact them to update tags. I'm not as familiar with how this forum works.

Aug 22, 2018
is there a gallery in the game i can see all the missed scenes or stuff?
The Ankhrono(Replica) Key Item teleports you into what looks like a replica of one of the rooms in the Mansion. From there, the exit on the left puts you in the gallery room. Going north from the Gallery Room allows you to replay fights.

The game unlocks all the enemies in an area for the gallery-room once you defeat the boss of that area, so if you avoid enemies you can still view their battle-sprites and fight them from the Gallery Room.

Last edited:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
when i start battle, error img/system/bg_standard/hug_bg.png
how fix it?
What computer type are you using? Are you running the game from the .exe file or the index?

HTML seems to have some issues calling the custom scripts the game uses. If you're using a mac, there isn't currently a version for compatability as I don't have a MAC to test builds on.

Are you using the latest version?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
What computer type are you using? Are you running the game from the .exe file or the index?

HTML seems to have some issues calling the custom scripts the game uses. If you're using a mac, there isn't currently a version for compatability as I don't have a MAC to test builds on.

Are you using the latest version?
i use nwjs-v0.12.3-win-ia32 to support play through. run it by nw.exe

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
i use nwjs-v0.12.3-win-ia32 to support play through. run it by nw.exe
If you're trying to use Windows XP, RPG Maker MV minimum requirements are for Windows 7 and above. If I'm remembering another bug report, there are various issues with calling scripts on XP if that is what you're using. I don't currently have an XP system to do any testing on, but I am going to assume that there are various issues with the minimum requirements.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes