RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Just saw the may progress report and the drawing previews, and I'm looking forward to the bandits and lamia game over. Keep up the good work!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh my goodness yes! I'm seeing lot's of bondage, nice poses and sweet soles all around, I'm sure it will be lovely to see Hemmy's in those situations!

As for your workload, I'd say to follow what you personally feel more comfortable with. We understand that it is a lot of work to draw all those images to such nice quality and also there is always the possibility of burnout too that you have to consider, so if you feel like a change of pace to writing would help, or if you want to continue working on the art, then we'll support you in whatever decision, so that choice is ultimately up to you.

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
: TLDR, almost done with the 58 images, curious if there are things people want to see in terms of Egyptian Tomb Theme/Desert Theme.

Reactions: Furabia

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
: TLDR, almost done with the 58 images, curious if there are things people want to see in terms of Egyptian Tomb Theme/Desert Theme.
Riddle of the Sphinx with nice outcomes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for the progress report! The art is looking colorful and sexy as usual.
I'm also really looking forward to the traps and perils feature. As far as some ideas for the theme, I was going to suggest some form of quicksand sinking or also mummification which would simply be wraping them, maybe the three of them into a single "package" where they are squeezed into each other. But from what you described it seems like you already have more or less some of those ideas.
So I guess for a different idea, maybe a curse of possession would be interesting? So the gist is that an ancient spirit of a deceased queen would take over their bodies as a means of ressurection, and the other girls would be possesed by the queen's servants (in ancient egypt close servants where buried with the ruler). There could be some artifact that if they touch, they get cursed and the queen starts taking over and they have to struggle mentally trying to resist, but the queen starts "pleasing" or molesting them inside their own minds which breaks their resistance little by little until they are overcome.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Riddle of the Sphinx with nice outcomes
Riddles, everyone's favorite thing to look up the answer too ;3 Nice outcomes as in peril for incorrect answers or nice outcomes for getting things right. Lewds either way x3

Thanks for the progress report![...]
I'm also really looking forward to the traps and perils feature. [...]some form of quicksand sinking or also mummification which would simply be wrapping them, maybe the three of them into a single "package" where they are squeezed into each other. [...]
So I guess for a different idea, maybe a curse of possession would be interesting? [...]
Quicksand sinking is something that the mudroots may not have quite covered when they were introduced in the garden stage. Mummification will be heavily featured in some of the game overs for the various enemies already in the Khrono Tomb so that is likely as well.
The boss of the area will certainly be something you'd be interested in once it is implemented.

Question, will there be more oviposition, pregnancy and/or inflation in the future?
Not too sure on oviposition or inflation, but pregnancy is still likely in some form or another.

cmg

Jul 19, 2017
turning them into djins, or arabian belly dancers would fit the theme of the desert area pretty well. Something with a wonderlamp i guess.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
...The boss of the area will certainly be something you'd be interested in once it is implemented.
Can't wait to see it!

Well then, I guess as far as novel ideas go for the scenes I think you've already got a good variety. So if I were to suggest something that is simple and related to the theme, but there haven't been much of it, it would be foot worshiping/licking:

There are a lot of bondage and nice soles on display in the previews, but none of them being actively enjoyed by the enemy girls so I think this would be fitting for a domination/submission worship kinda of thing.

@cmg
Hmm so something like Shantae? That might look good actually, given how Mira and the gals already get transformed into different costumes for some scenes.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Riddles, everyone's favorite thing to look up the answer too ;3 Nice outcomes as in peril for incorrect answers or nice outcomes for getting things right. Lewds either way x3
The best would be some kind of item. If you had the right answer it helps you from time to time, maybe some kind of extra life for the cost of small additions to the outfit. If you where wrong you have a similar item but it costs you much more from time to time without that you know it.... hmm a very mean idea...

Aug 22, 2018
I agree with sphinx and genie content being a good fit.

Maybe have the Sphinx as the "guard" of a side-area - with the options of either fighting for entry, or answering riddles.
Answering the riddles wrong results in an instant game-over with a lewd scene, as does losing the fight.

The "genie" could be what the sphinx is guarding - it's the evil, trying-to-trick-you kind of genie, and rubbing the lamp to make a wish is another lewd scene/game-over.

Last edited:

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
New 0.4.2 Build Uploaded.
Read more about it
Added Side Events for Hemmy and Selena along with 2 New Game Over Sequences

Aug 22, 2018
New 0.4.2 Build Uploaded.
Read more about it
Added Side Events for Hemmy and Selena along with 2 New Game Over Sequences
Okay, on the one hand the new game overs and side-content is pretty good and the drawing style continues to please me - on the other hand I still think the Li'l Webby game over is the best one in the game.

Reactions: Ankhrono

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Finally got to play the new version! Quick feedback:
  • Selena's side event: I really loved how she lusts over Mira's ass and soles! Hopefully one day we'll see Selena's wishes come true as she gets a taste of them? ;) Overall a really nice little event. The ink stuff was very novel and the concept of her getting used to exhibitionism and eventually working at the sex shop was fun. That 3rd part in particular was the best part with all the showcasing and with the customers testing the products on her, with the nice final touch of Mira herself visiting there.
  • Hemmy's side event: "cuddle puddle" :LOL: Just amazing all around and I can't decide if my favorite are the vines or the honey girl. It is particularly hot how during every situation Hemmy's mind was completely overtaken and she was about to become a mana battery for the flora, and then the badge saved the day at the last moment. I love these peril situations and they were nicely depicted here. What can I say, I want to see all the gals inside that cuddle puddle now hah
  • Bandits Game Over: Nice and strap-on action is always welcome! It's enjoyable to see the usually domme Mira in such a position with her hair being pulled back and all.
  • Lamia Game Over: It just became my 2nd favorite game-over! (1st is the silk worm) I like how Selena's partner is super thirsty lol... the scene and vore in general was super good. It was so good in fact that it felt like it needed 1 more CG at the end, showing the rescue party being inserted or inside the gals. All of the game overs in the game fell nicely wrapped up, from beginning to end but for some reason it felt like this one needed 1 more.
Overall it was worth the wait, super good content all around with the many new cgs. I think the events are fine as is. I remember that you considered having them to be playable to some extent, but the problem with that is that it can cause all sorts of issues right? While having them be interactive in some capacity would be great yes, its preferable to have them in the usual manner than risking breaking things as well as delaying new content. And the coming on-map events might more or less fill that role anyways.

There is a minor mistake in the gallery where Selena's event part 2 is labeled as part 1. Oh and related to that since you've already added them to the gallery, I noticed that there's some small cg's here and there that I didn't find inside there. For example the event when you first enter the Succ and Bust with the free drinks. Its something really minor really, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to keep track of all those small side events to place them in the gallery or if it would even be worth the trouble.

Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work!

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019

TLDR: Progress made on Sarcophagus Game Over and finished the Boss of the Khrono Tomb (Battle Sprites/Game Over)

Bug Fix 0.4.2c also out.
-Fixed a bug that caused you to teleport into the trees after the Slime Queen.
-Updated Selena's Side Event Name to correctly say "Part 2" instead of "Part 1" in the gallery
-Added Small Side Events from Intro to Gallery.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes