RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
now up on itchio.
Working on the remaining Game Over Images and progressing even closer to 0.5.0!

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
now up on itchio.
Got all the remaining images complete for the 0.5.0 Milestone Update. Next up is programming everything into the game and then releasing it!

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
now up on itchio.
Adds the Mysterious Package's Game Over Scene along with some audio adjustments! I hope everyone has a wonderful winter season!

Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or are the Desert Pathway and Khrono Tomb enemy sprites not showing up in the Gallery after getting through the area? Only the boss's sprites, the on-map stuff, and all the game-overs are in my Gallery for some reason.

EDIT: Also, the Fruit scene in the gallery, if you select images only it shows the quicksand pit images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Is it just me or are the Desert Pathway and Khrono Tomb enemy sprites not showing up in the Gallery after getting through the area? Only the boss's sprites, the on-map stuff, and all the game-overs are in my Gallery for some reason.
I just put out a new bugfix build for that error.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Just read Ankhrono's february post and I'm glad that he has been having fun with the fanart and taking some time off to avoid burnout on mira co.

Will be interesting to see what he decides regarding version 0.6 and I would really like to see mira co's story be more fleshed out.

Aug 22, 2018
Apropos of nothing... The OP is in dire need of updating. It's still on version 0.4.0 for bleep's sake - not even the bugfixed version of that, the buggy one.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
just found this game! Glad I did, looks like it's made good progress, also any game that has pregnancy, it's an automatic download for me :LUL:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
You know you're enjoying a game when you blaze through 3 of the areas and then the game tells you that the 4th area isn't complete so you can't do anything after the gold Nemmy girl.

I noticed because the area isn't complete that the monster girls and sprites in that area won't upload (minus the trap). I was wondering if you make it to the end without your teammates, will you get a different scene? I would want to answer my own question, but the game lags so much in that area that I thought the game was gonna crash multiple times.

How many maids are there again? After the desert area, there's the city and there's nothing to do there besides Selena's side quest.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You know you're enjoying a game when you blaze through 3 of the areas and then the game tells you that the 4th area isn't complete so you can't do anything after the gold Nemmy girl.

I noticed because the area isn't complete that the monster girls and sprites in that area won't upload (minus the trap). I was wondering if you make it to the end without your teammates, will you get a different scene? I would want to answer my own question, but the game lags so much in that area that I thought the game was gonna crash multiple times.

How many maids are there again? After the desert area, there's the city and there's nothing to do there besides Selena's side quest.
Try to download it again the whole crypt already works fine
And all three of the party have there own sidequest

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Thank you to the moderator who updated the thread!

A new is up on itchio!

Progress report on a New Zone, new enemies, new on map events, and a poll regarding potential future content, so be sure to check it out.

just found this game! Glad I did, looks like it's made good progress, also any game that has pregnancy, it's an automatic download for me :LUL:
Thanks for checking the game out! Did you stumble across it from the forums or elsewhere out of curiosity?

I was wondering if you make it to the end without your teammates, will you get a different scene? I would want to answer my own question, but the game lags so much in that area that I thought the game was gonna crash multiple times.
I've uploaded a potential bug fix build on that I will upload on the main itchio page if it helps with the lag found during that puzzle. Would you be able to test if this helped with the lag/crash? I have recieved a few reports that this occurs but I have been unable to replicate it myself.

Thank you imp16k4 for replying on the thread for other's questions! I need to double check my notifications as I missed the latest posts until now! Excuse me for the lack of usually prompt responses.

Thanks again for everyone who comments and provides feedback/support! I hope you all have a nice rest of your week. Until next time!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
A new is up on itchio!
I'm all for futanari so I voted yes! I've always felt like futa content would fit really well into Mira Co; maybe it was all the strapons and dommes giving off a certain vibe :love: Making it be toggle-able as well for those who aren't into it is a nice thing to do.

Those previews got me pretty excited for the new ship area and the poses/perils that you come up with continue to be alluring as usual. Since you've mentioned futa I noticed in the images there are some "mana extractors" and "containment" things that look suspiciously like fleshlights/ona-holes, hmmmm... makes me wonder how exactly the gals mana is going to be "extracted" ;)

Some folks will like the girls being possibly transformed into futas and being drained from their mana, but others will prefer that some enemy futas get to dominate and fuck the girls instead, so it will be interesting to see which outcome will happen.

All in all I can't wait for the next version and I'm really curious to see how the new combat gimmicks will play out.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you to the moderator who updated the thread!

A new is up on itchio!

Progress report on a New Zone, new enemies, new on map events, and a poll regarding potential future content, so be sure to check it out.

Thanks for checking the game out! Did you stumble across it from the forums or elsewhere out of curiosity?

I found it on here, really cool game, found it just yesterday on the forums.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Need access to get on the google drive. Best to allow anyone access but don't let anyone edit it. I'm willing to go through the game again for beta testing on the side.
I've uploaded a potential bug fix build on Google Drive that I will upload on the main itchio page if it helps with the lag found during that puzzle. Would you be able to test if this helped with the lag/crash? I have recieved a few reports that this occurs but I have been unable to replicate it myself.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Need access to get on the google drive. Best to allow anyone access but don't let anyone edit it. I'm willing to go through the game again for beta testing on the side.
Wow, that's embarressing. I guess I didn't hit the right button when saving the permissions. The link should be the same but allow you to access/download the file.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Finished. There's far less lag on the puzzle this time so I'm not mashing the arrow buttons to move but it still is slow to react. If your friends get caught, the dialogue box is still really slow due to the lag. Once you leave the room, everything fixes itself.

I don't know if the new shiny mark on the map is intentional. Game does crash after you check on the area.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes