RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Big bug detected:
As soon you enter the the processing room you re stuck with the collective suit.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Slight bugfix build is out 0.5.1a; however, this is the last update until after the kiddo has arrived, so see you on the other side:

-Added missing debug image for Mira's Combat Dagger attack. Still testing functionality but it won't break the battle sequence now
-Made it possible to remove the collective suit when leaving the debug room. I forgot to remove it so it would break other areas. If you have a save where you are stuck in it, please re-enter the
debug room and exit to properly remove the status effect.
-Fixed the Naked Clothing (still needs proper testing) that allows you to be naked in combat constantly. You can purchase it from Hitomi at the Khrono Manor for 1000G each.
-(Hopefully) fixed the issue where you could be put in a situation in the Khrono Tomb where it caused a sequence break if you had a save that previously had the Work In Progress Khrono Tomb finished.

If this is happening to you, try using Save 6 to fix this, or if you are on the door after the two diamond keystone (combat area 2) then interact with the door twice to restore the sequence. (This wasn't bug
tested if the fix properly works)

Reactions: imp16k4
Aug 22, 2018
I will add it to the "To Do" list when I get back, thanks!
Alright, looking forward to the next build whenever you have time again (I know it's probably going to be a long time on account of the baby). Loving the new content otherwise!

Congratulations again on having a baby - may he or she grow up to be amazing and healthy.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Someone should add Transformation to the tags list, it is one of the central focuses of the game.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
please tell me if there are similar games to this game
There is:
The Moral Sword Asagi by Ahriman (same multiple party peril mechanics mostly focused around bondage)
Signal Forces by Marimo (Multiple party peril mechanics but some get a little more ryona and beyond)
Sneak in Desperada by Marimo (Multiple party peril mechanics but same content warning as above)
There is Abyss Cave by NoirCastle/Toka which was the main inspiration for Mira Co Rescue but you'll have to find the twitter account yourself.

There are more but those are the ones off the top of my head that I am mostly familiar with myself.

Reactions: Spurious

Praterion

Oct 27, 2020
There is:
The Moral Sword Asagi by Ahriman (same multiple party peril mechanics mostly focused around bondage)
Signal Forces by Marimo (Multiple party peril mechanics but some get a little more ryona and beyond)
Sneak in Desperada by Marimo (Multiple party peril mechanics but same content warning as above)
There is Abyss Cave by NoirCastle/Toka which was the main inspiration for Mira Co Rescue but you'll have to find the twitter account yourself.

There are more but those are the ones off the top of my head that I am mostly familiar with myself.
Thanks

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
So anything to do in Hopewell Landing? I got a 'Special Dildo' but can't use it anywhere
You need to use the products from Succ or Bust in Mira's room at the Khrono Manor. See the "Side Content" section of the for more information.

Reactions: IronJovi
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes