RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
I take it that there would be no July updates ?
Been busy taking care of the kiddo who is almost a year old next month. Unfortunately free time is harder to find these days as her schedule changes around. The project is still ongoing; however, it is certainly much slower progress than before.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Poizun

Feb 10, 2021
I really enjoyed the content this game had to offer, they style, the art, the way the battles worked, is there any more of this in the future or is progress halted due to irl stuff? ^^

Reactions: weradti

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
I really enjoyed the content this game had to offer, they style, the art, the way the battles worked, is there any more of this in the future or is progress halted due to irl stuff? ^^
Been busy taking care of the kiddo who is almost a year old next month. Unfortunately free time is harder to find these days as her schedule changes around. The project is still ongoing; however, it is certainly much slower progress than before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xj47

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
New year, any new updates ?

They made a post on patreon (where they are most active) 2 days ago, and also one on itch.io in November. Basically the dev is dealing with a medical condition and even paused the patreon billing, so things have understandably slowed down. This is also on top of having a young child as well.

kaddicka

Jul 16, 2019
Wondered how long it would take until the abandoned tag made its way onto the thread. One day the project will get out of hiatus but for now take care of yourselves everyone.
Love the game just found it yesterday and it's probably one of my favorite erotic games, thanks for what you have made so far!

Reactions: justanything

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
could you tell us why you left the game on hiatus?
If I owned the thread properly I would have updated the main post to mention how my free time has been taken over by the fact that I've been raising my child who is almost two now (dear god, it's been that long since an actual build upload). I plan on returning to the project; however, having a child takes up a surprising amount of free time on top of job obligations.
Love the game just found it yesterday and it's probably one of my favorite erotic games, thanks for what you have made so far!
Happy to hear you enjoyed it and that people are still managing to find it despite the long pause in updates.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
If I owned the thread properly I would have updated the main post to mention how my free time has been taken over by the fact that I've been raising my child who is almost two now (dear god, it's been that long since an actual build upload). I plan on returning to the project; however, having a child takes up a surprising amount of free time on top of job obligations.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it and that people are still managing to find it despite the long pause in updates.
Still love your game! Take your time, and come back when your baby is all grown and healthy!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes