RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Finished. There's far less lag on the puzzle this time so I'm not mashing the arrow buttons to move but it still is slow to react. If your friends get caught, the dialogue box is still really slow due to the lag. Once you leave the room, everything fixes itself.

I don't know if the new shiny mark on the map is intentional. Game does crash after you check on the area.
All right, good to hear it helped but I still need to look into why the text is lagging. I have a feeling it is due to the parallel events running in the room that are causing the lag in addition to the removed events being 'preloaded.'
The shiny on the map was unintentional as it is WIP map stuff that I thought I turned off before uploading but apparently not.
Thanks for testing this, any chance I could get some of your technical specs for reference?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
All right, good to hear it helped but I still need to look into why the text is lagging. I have a feeling it is due to the parallel events running in the room that are causing the lag in addition to the removed events being 'preloaded.'
The shiny on the map was unintentional as it is WIP map stuff that I thought I turned off before uploading but apparently not.
Thanks for testing this, any chance I could get some of your technical specs for reference?
Yeah you can ask if you need assistance. If I catch anything else, I'll make a comment.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Lovely Game! The art has personality; it's cute, kinky and sexy. The characters are very likeable and the fetishes (especially bondage) are top-notch.

I only wish the game had a few more branching choices, so it would feel less on rails, as for now the only different outcome is to win or to lose the current battle. Having something like a "sub route" or "dom route" would be amazing.

Also, the potential for buying and equipping kinky gear in game is huge. I'm even a little surprise that there is none. Luckily the game is easy enough so it would be viable for the player to make it a little harder and spicy if he wishes.

Reactions: Ankhrono

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Hello folks! I forgot to make posts during the month of March, so have an April Progress Report instead!

Working on the Conveyor Belt On Map Events with Mira's Side Events as the next focus point! Read the report for more info.

Reactions: Harib and Furabia
Jan 5, 2018
Hello folks! I forgot to make posts during the month of March, so have an April Progress Report instead!

Working on the Conveyor Belt On Map Events with Mira's Side Events as the next focus point! Read the report for more info.
Might have missed it in this or the May update, but is there an ETA on the next release?

Jan 5, 2018
Definitely not dead, as indicated by the various recent posts on their twitter accounts. Just a longer release cycle than other games. Hand-drawn with a small dev budget usually means longer lapses between updates.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Might have missed it in this or the May update, but is there an ETA on the next release?
dead project?
The project is still alive but as a solo dev with a hobby project I can only do so much at once. We're currently working on an entirely new zone. I should post in this thread more often but I don't want to spam, thus the Art Twitter is best for constant updates.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Latest

TLDR: Kiddo is on the way within a week so I'm trying to get the WIP build/Debug Room in but time is running out.
Hey, been following the game for a bit now. Just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the little one! I hope everything goes well. The game should be the lowest priority at the moment, so do feel rushed to get new versions out. Your time will probably be better spent elsewhere. Again, congratulations on the baby!

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Latest

TLDR: Kiddo is on the way within a week so I'm trying to get the WIP build/Debug Room in but time is running out.
Never rush when the baby is on the way. I'm always looking at the updates on Twitter because I'm always happy that there's new art. Baby takes priority and you better post pictures :3

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Hello Everyone! The WIP/Debug Room build is now up on itchio!

Read more about it

There is a currently known bug for the Conveyor Belt's On Map Event. If you try and view it a second time it can cause a sequence break where it won't load properly. Feel free to view the battle sprites/On Map Scenes in the Gallery!

Aug 22, 2018
Hello Everyone! The WIP/Debug Room build is now up on itchio!

Read more about it

There is a currently known bug for the Conveyor Belt's On Map Event. If you try and view it a second time it can cause a sequence break where it won't load properly. Feel free to view the battle sprites/On Map Scenes in the Gallery!
Other bug detected: One missing image when fighting the Collective Bio-Entity (01_collect_n_attack.png).

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes