RPGM Abandoned Mira Co Rescue [0.5.1a] [Ankhrono]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

casualwander

Jan 24, 2019
thank you very much! good game, i like my art more shiny but your gameplay is top tier.

i think i found a bug? in spider girl cave with silk worms after rescuing from silk worms when you game over by the ingested state (same battle) the game locks in a loop of last ingested girls dialog and mobs hitting 0 hp targets.

i tired to kill them, so they where also burned too if that helps.

thanks for the content!

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
thank you very much! good game, i like my art more shiny but your gameplay is top tier.

i think i found a bug? in spider girl cave with silk worms after rescuing from silk worms when you game over by the ingested state (same battle) the game locks in a loop of last ingested girls dialog and mobs hitting 0 hp targets.

i tired to kill them, so they where also burned too if that helps.

thanks for the content!
Thanks! I just uploaded a bug fix build that should resolve that bug. There was an issue with the event labels that was causing the party to not flag as "captured/KO" and looped text.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
New 0.4.0 build uploaded.
Read more
So... Is this the list of stuff that's new since 3.3c?
Bug Fix @ 6:29PM CST: 0.4.0a

-Fixed a bug with the Silk Worm which caused 0HP to not correctly register as 'Captured KO' state.

[NEW CONTENT]

-Added 6 new Game Over sequences (30 images)

-Refined Art Assets across Battle Sprites, Enemies, Face Images and replaced more placeholder images for maids and NPCs.

[Bug Fixes]

-Fixed Skill Update crystals that appear in the Khrono Courtyard and the special area accessed through the Key Item "Ankhrono Replica" to unlock all skills that were added to the game if you are using a different save file.

-Updated Battle Text

-Fixed Sarcophagus Core not being sellable

-Fixed some skills being accessible from normal menus instead of only battles.
And everything past that is all from the combined updates since 1.0?

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
So... Is this the list of stuff that's new since 3.3c?

And everything past that is all from the combined updates since 1.0?
Yes, the first portion is the stuff that is new since 0.3.3c and everything past that for the "What's New Since 0.1.0 (original demo)" is the combined updates.

Reactions: DudePersonA

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Cool, thanks. It wasn't clear to me at first.
Hey Crazygamer43 if you could please add the following to the change log (also I guess we're on v4.0b now).
v4.0b
  • Fixed a bug with the Silk Worm which caused 0HP to not correctly register as 'Captured KO' state.
  • Added in some of the updated art that didn't transfer to the new build correctly such as Enemy Sprites.
v4.0
[NEW CONTENT]
  • Added 6 new Game Over sequences (30 images)
  • Refined Art Assets across Battle Sprites, Enemies, Face Images and replaced more placeholder images for maids and NPCs.
[Bug Fixes]
  • Fixed Skill Update crystals that appear in the Khrono Courtyard and the special area accessed through the Key Item "Ankhrono Replica" to unlock all skills that were added to the game if you are using a different save file.
  • Updated Battle Text
  • Fixed Sarcophagus Core not being sellable
  • Fixed some skills being accessible from normal menus instead of only battles.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Posting Updates on the blog post on for the Roadmap to 0.5.0 in addition to artwork being posted to the . I'm not sure if I will constantly be posting updates in the forum post to avoid spamming it as I updated twice today while working on art assets during

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Edit: Bug Fix 0.4.1a is up. If you were seeing the Winter Solstice Enemy Sprites when characters hit 0HP against the Rattlesnake Lamia, download the latest build!

New WIP build now available on
Read more about it

There is still plenty more to come, though the weird numbering system I am using may not quite represent half way or not yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Ah new update! I like the idea of restoring the clothes! It's useful when you want to see the clothed sprite variation of some enemies but they kept destroying the clothes.

Tough technically it makes no difference as far as the battle difficulty goes right? Whether the girls are naked or not... hmm now with this new skill I wonder if you could make it so that being naked has some side effect, like receiving more damage or being more susceptible to being grabbed, because I think that the game could use a bit more challenge.

Aug 22, 2018
Ah new update! I like the idea of restoring the clothes! It's useful when you want to see the clothed sprite variation of some enemies but they kept destroying the clothes.

Tough technically it makes no difference as far as the battle difficulty goes right? Whether the girls are naked or not... hmm now with this new skill I wonder if you could make it so that being naked has some side effect, like receiving more damage or being more susceptible to being grabbed, because I think that the game could use a bit more challenge.
Since grapples have 2 stages, I'm going to call the first stage a "grapple" and the second stage being "pinned down".

If you're in a grapple, it does actually matter whether you're naked or not. A grappled character can still do whatever they want if they have clothes on, but a naked character is already much more limited when grappled - they can't attack or use magic.

Once the character is pinned down, it doesn't matter anymore as they're not able to act either way.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
NamesAreForTheWeak

Ah I see... Now that you mentioned it I kinda noticed that difference sometimes, but my dumb brain didn't associate it with the naked state and I just thought it was something related to certain enemy types and etc.

But I'll still drive the point that as far as the battles go there could be some increased challenge, not necesserally by just increasing damage numbers (tough some enemies could use that) but with new behaviors relating to the naked/clothed state, specially given how now enemies will have persona style weakness, I think the main girls could each have a certain weakness too to spice things up.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Bug Fix/Content Update 0.4.1b is up. Adds alternative sprites to the Rattlesnake Lamia's Naked sprites so there is no transparency/X-ray. The Mudroot's Normal sprites also have the same non transparency alternatives added as well. They are viewable in the gallery.

[....] there could be some increased challenge, not necesserally by just increasing damage numbers (tough some enemies could use that) but with new behaviors relating to the naked/clothed state, specially given how now enemies will have persona style weakness, I think the main girls could each have a certain weakness too to spice things up.
RNG in this game is kind of all over the place even when I test the game myself. There are battles where the enemies just use peril attacks and everyone is instantly screwed and situations where they just really like stripping already naked characters forever. Adding weaknesses to the main cast may cause even more situations where RNG can be pretty nasty. It is why I've avoided adding debuffs like "blind" or "poison" as I don't want to further frustrate players with the RNG.
For example, the characters always have a 100% chance to hit (Though one of Mira's attacks can miss per description) along with peril moves having that same 100% chance to hit. Having a 'stun' ability or 'off balance' that some games do may help but forcing a main party member to skip a turn could easily end up in a party wipe.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
where can i find the gallery ?
After you complete the Forest Path, you get a Key Item called the "Ankhrono Replica." Use it from your items menu and it will teleport you to a map where the gallery and battle room is in the room to the left.

I made a as well if you need more information.

jaderde

Jun 16, 2018
After you complete the Forest Path, you get a Key Item called the "Ankhrono Replica." Use it from your items menu and it will teleport you to a map where the gallery and battle room is in the room to the left.

I made a as well if you need more information.

ok thanks

Zarold

Donor
Apr 7, 2018
I'm playing v0.4.1b. Ever since the party encountered the Breeder Chamber buck naked and they win every battle, Selena gets into the clothing pose instead of remaining naked like the others.

Ankhrono

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
I'm playing v0.4.1b. Ever since the party encountered the Breeder Chamber buck naked and they win every battle, Selena gets into the clothing pose instead of remaining naked like the others.
I did a little bit of testing and I think there are situations where the hidden Naked/Nude state that I applied to the character while they are in the Spider Girl Cave may not be working in various situations of save situations that occurred before some of the updates to that system. To refresh that, if you leave the cave and trigger the dialogue to take off your clothes again it should fix the issue.
To clarify, is Selena returning to a Normal State upon battle start, or is there a brief moment when the battles end where each party member switches back to their "Normal" stance sprite?

Zarold

Donor
Apr 7, 2018
I did a little bit of testing and I think there are situations where the hidden Naked/Nude state that I applied to the character while they are in the Spider Girl Cave may not be working in various situations of save situations that occurred before some of the updates to that system. To refresh that, if you leave the cave and trigger the dialogue to take off your clothes again it should fix the issue.
That solution does fix the issue, but it can be reproduced at a point that I've mentioned below.

To clarify, is Selena returning to a Normal State upon battle start, or is there a brief moment when the battles end where each party member switches back to their "Normal" stance sprite?
I found out that Selena only appears in the normal state after winning every battle when her HP drops to 0 for the first time after entering the cave. She is always in the nude state at the start and during all battles. I also tested Mira by getting her HP to 0 in a battle and the same thing happened. I assume this affects Hemmy as well.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes