Unity MIRAGE - Next Gen Adult VR/PC game - Devlog

morganavr

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hi Waldi86, all models you see for upcoming Mirage 0.3 were imported to Mirage using an automated Importer Utility I developed. I plan to release Importer in Mirage 0.4 and you will be able to import any Genesis 3 character, hair or clothes (dForce excluded).

zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018
i like that " and built-in tools for creating and sharing content " thats all we need instead of shitty single game like this ... no more waiting 6 montch until they add one pair of panties etc,(wildlife,project helius), bro pls just do it.

Ps. I hope w also can made animations ;>

morganavr

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
zohan9222 Mirage is released BTW. You can download demo version (VR / PC) for free at
In released Mirage you can dynamically alter animations. In future versions you'll be able to create your own.

Reactions: Fullaz68

sexyanorexi

Mar 28, 2019
does mirage have physics and collisions yet? Animation engine? One of the big things that is great about vam is physics hair, clothing and bodies, with collision. But sadly the male got skimped on. I hope you do/did not make the same mistake when it comes to males! As vam 2.0 will have equal treatment of vam females/males in the future since it was revealed that males and futa are a huge base!

sexyanorexi

Mar 28, 2019
I just checked it out. Nothing i want yet. Even though it basically just loading g3/8 into unity and rendering. nothing big, it looks great. But it is a nice preview of what virt-a-mate 2.0 render engine will look like soon, and they may have competition!! I hope you do keep up the good work though, but i would highly consider adding soft physics and male support ( and dont use the daz gens, use something like dicktator since there is a license for it now)

regardless, i'm going to keep an eye out on your development! :)

Reactions: itasky

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
That demo was whole lot of nothing. At least give a some basic animation or something so we know what to expect. This much can literally be done by anybody by just exporting a model from daz and loading it into an unity scene.

morganavr

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
That demo was whole lot of nothing.
For this version of Mirage a purpose of free demo is to show you a quality of girls. Don’t forget that there are 2 different demos – for VR and PC. PC version – demo of animations. VR version – quality of girl in VR. In future versions when Mirage will have more functionality some features will be transferred to Free Demo as well.

Another purpose of Free Demo – to test Mirage, that it launches and works on your PC and VR.

scrimmybogons

Jan 16, 2019
Hi! Mirage is really eye catching for sure, your passion for rendering shows.

However I cannot download either PC or VR demo (do not have permission), I assume because of how google has changed the default on drive file sharing--now, even when you generate a pasteable link, by default it doesn't allow any not previously authorized user to download/view, which I assume is the problem here.

Anyway looks great, good luck with the Steam launch and further updates!

ionman

Aug 11, 2017
Just bought it on steam. Can not wait to get the main selling feature of this game - importing daz3d stuff (gen whatever).
Also there is overwhelming 100+ animations, but most are a bit unsexy. Sure, monster roar, punch-punch-kick and playing-drums look fine (the only one time you are going to use it while browsing) but I find it difficult to masturbate to.
Anyhow, keep up the good work and maybe consider more sexy animations. (even MMD would be a fine start)

morganavr

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hi ionman, thanks for support and feedback. I agree with everything you said about animations. I will improve this part of the game.

cyberfunk

Mar 31, 2020
morganavr you're doing incredible work. I'm planning on becoming a patreon after you're working on it full time. I hope the community shines as much as the VAM scene does :)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Daz official importer for Unity incoming

it took them longer then i thought the plans where for long their on the table after Morph 3D but now they are finished they started with the Official Unreal Import now.
Actually it's a part of the new Tafi Avatar Pipeline that is going public now

Last edited: