Unity MIRAGE - Next Gen Adult VR/PC game - Devlog

morganavr

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020

Minuteman69

Jun 16, 2020
It was about time someone created an actual good adult VR game with posing and such instead of just motions. And the creator actually wants to get extremely high quality character models to work with it in the future. Customization for the player is key to making this game great. The high quality models is also huge plus. This is some fine work good sir.

Reactions: Azazeal81

FuckMachine

May 30, 2020
Hello Morganavr, I bought this game on Steam: how can I download another Daz girl?
Thank you a lot of for your work

Last edited:

morganavr

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Hi FuckMachine, thanks for supporting Mirage development! You can't import girls bought from daz3d.com in this release. Importer will be released in Mirage 0.4 For now you can change girls appearance via sliders on Morphs tab and also you can download #looks made by others in my Discord at

SilentNightx48

Jun 10, 2018
I have downloaded the demo and after I start the game it loads for about 20 mins before crashing. I do have a really nice gaming computer. I do not know what to do. I just have a grey screen that says MIRAGE is loading and it loads for a long while before crashing. Please Help