miraggame

Aug 14, 2021
f-95fon.PNG

Overview:
This is a demo, introductory working version, designed for «five-minute» passage of the introductory quests. Laid out to familiarize the user of this game with what the game will look like in the future.
To play, use Google translate. For example, the Chrome browser has a built-in Google translator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-15
Release Date: 2021-08-14
Developer: Miraggame -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screen1.PNG Screen2.PNG Screen3.PNG Screen4.PNG Screen5.PNG Screen6.PNG Screen7.PNG Screen8.PNG Screen9.PNG Screen10.PNG Screen11.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

miraggame

Aug 14, 2021
I decided to note that I am alive, I continue to make my project, the post with the game should not be deleted and banned. By the end of November, I'll post what I did. There will still be no content. Basically only the technical part.

miraggame

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone. In short, over time, a complete disaster. The update has been uploaded to the site. There is almost no plot there, only one dialogue was added. Basically, the improvement of what was, and then not completely) See for yourself, and please leave comments. I'll update the topic and add changes one of these days.

Reactions: Henry73au

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I hope this one is centered around female domination - probably in vain - and not once again a sissification game with the MC ending up sucking cocks, which it seems to be, based on this little detail:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: peperondana

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The Google translator is not good, translating Russian into something else makes a mess of your intended text.

It would be helpful to know if this game will have a forced feminization/sissification or if you can avoid it?
(Future tags)

My first try to avoid the house cleaning failed, I guess it's because of the story. Cleaned the house after midnight.
This is a bit weird.^^
Maybe block other activities until you cleaned the house or get punished for not doing so.

Don't know about the school system, I didn't read the whole text but the reasons why he has to learn and get good grades sounded wrong. He is an adult, nobody but his family cares shit if he doesn't graduate.

Psychologist... really? He is an adult, he doesn't have to go there...

Maybe place the story in some parallel earth where adulthood doesn't begin at 18?

These are just some thoughts I had.
The idea is not really new but if you can maneuver through the game without wearing woman clothes at the end of the game, it could be interesting. For me at least. ^^

KyberNS

Oct 2, 2018
Well i must say the game eventhough it's in it's early stage with limited content so far, looks very promising. I can't wait what you have in store for the next couple of updates.

The only thing i suggest, is perhaps for ons of the next updates you could add a content blocker in the menu/settings.
So players can choose whether some content like sertain fetisj or transformations are in/ex-cluded this could help you to add further content without needing to worry so mush if players would like it or not as they would be able to choose the playable content themselves. Anyway that's just my opinion i'd say keep up the good work.

Reactions: HorizonD

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Add a non-English or Russian tag to this. Google translate is shit. Sure you can use it to get the basic idea of what something says, but it's about as sexy as reading the news. Definitely not something you would use on a text-based game. If you had a ton of sexy images and the text was not where the action was then sure, that might work, but on this... hard pass.

Reactions: Whyllow