Jun 22, 2017
So, any variations? Hard to stay loyal when Kurone is better.
No, like said there is one secret ending and this is it.

On another ending map, there is a variation that didn't make it into the final product, with Kurone killing Luna and then asking Leo if she should also kill Eviel/Ibiel (Imp guy) too.

But the scene with the tent has no changes to it. It's one direction and one path only. There is no check for any variables during the talk or when you get to make a choice.

andch

Oct 7, 2017
No, like said there is one secret ending and this is it.

On another ending map, there is a variation that didn't make it into the final product, with Kurone killing Luna and then asking Leo if she should also kill Eviel/Ibiel (Imp guy) too.

But the scene with the tent has no changes to it. It's one direction and one path only. There is no check for any variables during the talk or when you get to make a choice.
Ok, thx

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
got stuck at the beginning, cant find red armor wearers, guards say they are in boys room, but when i go there leo says wonder where kurone has gone (just talked to her in cafeteria) and doesnt enter the room

what do i neeed to doo?

Jun 22, 2017
got stuck at the beginning, cant find red armor wearers, guards say they are in boys room, but when i go there leo says wonder where kurone has gone (just talked to her in cafeteria) and doesnt enter the room

what do i neeed to doo?
You have to talk to everyone in the cafeteria, if I remember right. Kotori then leaves the cafeteria and you can go to the boys rooms.

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
It's all around better, with the exception of the forced NTR. I seriusly don't understand why there is made such a massive effort to ensure only the truly willing players enter the NTR path and then you still get these forced scenes.

The game is good, in my opinion, but there are some wasted opportunities. First, the other two female characters with HCG are near completely wasted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, there is more about wasted opportunities and stuff because that's what bothers someone. I still like the game and hope the developers add a little bit more content in the future. If not, I join the rest in the long waiting line for the third game of the series.

Kinda sad they didn't include the ending where Leo has Kurone kill Luna and then decide if Eviel gets to live or die. There are a bunch of events on the maps that look unfinished, so maybe we get one or two content updates sometime along the road.
so luna lives no matter what?

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
The one during an attack? Then she is in her room, in the woman wing.
sorry to clarify but it was during the setting up the second barrier, I did try to go into the girl section. first I checked the map, shes is not on it and goes "maybe im outside :)" and then i go outside theres a person out there who explains some guys have been uneasy and that they havent seen her, ive ran around the outside but I couldnt find anything there either. I have no idea where this blindspot is and I cant go into the girls section at this point either

sovn

May 4, 2019
sorry to clarify but it was during the setting up the second barrier, I did try to go into the girl section. first I checked the map, shes is not on it and goes "maybe im outside :)" and then i go outside theres a person out there who explains some guys have been uneasy and that they havent seen her, ive ran around the outside but I couldnt find anything there either. I have no idea where this blindspot is and I cant go into the girls section at this point either
its the room on the left upper corner on the player room area, that being said i think i got softlocked at the barrier on the girls area, i cant get enough mana for the barrier and luna has no mana to give me

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
In your sleeping quarters the top left room

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
I like how kurone and the devil dude (ivi-something) kept getting in eachothers way throughout the first few episodes, as they had their own goals and agendas, and it was funny that all the "important information" you could spill to kurone was in fact useless trivia. I think this was a good try from the devs for expanding the world from the previous game, and while it's not winning any awards for its writing or anything being pretty standard I think that for being the first two games developed by these guys the future is looking bright for them, with plenty of room for them to improve and grow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes