Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
This game is hella based, I wish there was more peeping content with Luna n Ivieru during the second half of the game, cuz tbh the shower peeping scene is honestly the best one in the game.

EDIT: I need more recs for games like this one w/ scenes like the shower peeping

Last edited:
Reactions: elgatobronhas

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
So playing the game, this is basically a spin-off or rather side story of the first game Rift in the Crypt

Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
Is luna going to be in chapter 2? Damn she was good. BTW how many endings are there. I only completed the true end.

Last edited:

sugarrpie

Jun 14, 2019
so in the star shard image when we see the 2 girls, who is the blue girl on the left? I know the one on the right is Seria from the previous game, but if I remember correctly, the other is called Nova? Is the dev planning a 3rd part?

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
so in the star shard image when we see the 2 girls, who is the blue girl on the left? I know the one on the right is Seria from the previous game, but if I remember correctly, the other is called Nova? Is the dev planning a 3rd part?
Likely to become an important girl in the 3rd game, since she appears a bit in the ?????? Post-True Ending scene, which also shows the title logo of the next game

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Dev is planning to make more games. My guess for the blue girl would be, her being the goddess from the way she is portrayed

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
not bad, not bad, but its such a waste that Kotory has soo little scenes, hopefuly in the future she will get more love

Jun 22, 2017
so in the star shard image when we see the 2 girls, who is the blue girl on the left?
One was the descendant of the hero and the other was the descendant of the goddess. Essentially, she is what Sadi thought Ceria was.

If we go with common anime tropes, you can think alongside the lines of one of them being the hero and the other the saint.

chunlin05

Nov 11, 2021
its pretty good the story, but so so on the h part.
anyway feels like not really an NTR game. Both of the protag overcame ntr by love in true end.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
I didn't expect much since it's an RPGmaker game, but damn the story's pretty interesting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly whilst the art is good, the scenes, both NTR & non-NTR are rather lackluster, but I'm a sucker for overarching storyline

Is it worth it to play the previous game? this game has 8 episodes whilst the previous game has 6 iirc, so is it shorter?

Also, anyone got a complete route/branch map guide? I wanna know if there's any more content with Kotori, the best girl

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes