Collection Pinup MiraiArt collection [2024-03-29] [MiraiArt]

AutoCon

Dec 28, 2020
My original upload schedule wasn't going to last (as I predicted), I just didn't think it would be because of Gumroad changing their policies. So I ended up buying the last three terms early (my poor wallet... :cry:).

(Also, thanks to Gaminghoe2 for uploading two of the art packs early :D I will also be uploading the same packs to MEGA, but with the other extras (sketch packs, steps) included.)

Term 48 Art:
Term 48 PSDs:

Term 49 Art:
Term 49 PSDs:

Term 50 Art:
Term 50 PSDs:

Enyoy, every-all!

Gaminghoe2

Jan 25, 2023
My original upload schedule wasn't going to last (as I predicted), I just didn't think it would be because of Gumroad changing their policies. So I ended up buying the last three terms early (my poor wallet... :cry:).

(Also, thanks to Gaminghoe2 for uploading two of the art packs early :D I will also be uploading the same packs to MEGA, but with the other extras (sketch packs, steps) included.)

Term 48 Art: MEGA
Term 48 PSDs: HUGE

Term 49 Art: ULTRA
Term 49 PSDs: SUPER

Term 50 Art: BIG
Term 50 PSDs: GIANT

Enyoy, every-all!
You are the goat! Thank you for doing this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AutoCon

HSO24AMO32

Dec 18, 2023

Term 48 Art: MEGA
Term 48 PSDs: HUGE

Term 49 Art: ULTRA
Term 49 PSDs: SUPER

Term 50 Art: BIG
Term 50 PSDs: GIANT

Enyoy, every-all!
Thanks a lot bro. The GOAT

• Red Heart
Reactions: AutoCon

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yiff got taken down, so I’m assuming the reason why .party is kept on the down low is that it won’t end up suffering the same fate as its predecessor
The reason we keep it on the down low is because we don't want to give it any high attention to the creators and make it even more difficulty to get their leak content then before. We already lost the Subcribestar Importer because someone thought it was a good idea to market that site on twitter, and piss off loads of artists. Yiff was taken down because owner wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epicman53