3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Was I the only one who somehow pictured a fat guy with a moustache when "travelling merchant" was mentioned?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I was looking forward to this game but the gameplay was so short and dull :(

Wish the dev spent some more time on it.

Reactions: Lingtwik

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is this the same character as the cow one? Why is she not a cow? I mean she is a cow in a different way but still.
So true and such a missed opportunity. All the dev would have to do is put her in cow print panties and add some cgs of MC milking her as she moans "Moo".

The same 2 characters, but different universe.
So this game is part of a multiverse? *Crosses fingers for a crossover cameo*

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
I admit that Mirena's "over-developed lungs" needed some getting used to but all in all I liked the game.
The art is well done and the story is short-ish but sweet that did its job well.

Reactions: Rikis
Mar 29, 2021
I loved this game, simple and easy, but not boring, well made for an RPGM and, in particular, I liked the art style very much.
I also think it has a nice pace, that alternates very well action and "action" :)
Maybe not an indisputable masterpiece overall, but, especially if you are into girls who looks like her, surely Mirena worth it all!

I've found Mirena wonderful, I really like characters like her, both in her figure and in her captivating and bewitching personality, feature that I generally love, especially in girls with a body like hers, like the girls from the games of Studio Sirocco :D

I've also noticed that this game, under the name of "Milena's manor house" or ミレーナの館, will be released on Steam as well, on August 23, 2021. However, unfortunately and unbelievably, it looks like a censored version without the sex scenes, because I didn't found it on the Adult Only category :rolleyes:

Edit: Milena's Ranch as been released on Steam as well, as a free DLC to Milena's manor house and with the name ミレーナ牧場, presumably it has been released in a censored version too, so it will be necessary to go to the publisher site muso-project to download the uncensored patch separately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagara-kun and Back
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes