5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
most if not all the links are dead
I think it depends. Public MEGA links are the easiest to shutdown. If they setup requiring a password, they might not go down so quick. Other links might not work for me(and others) bcuz of very strict browser security settings in place. It will vary somewhat for each person...

Sep 29, 2021
Ive had many email notifications of uploads Ive done before that were to be removed per server purge/maintenance after a significant period of time passes and I would have to reupload them

The old saying is still relevant
"get em while the getting is good!"

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Miro hasn't posted anything in almost a month and still there's no significant rise in un-subscriptions. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

This has to be a test by Miro about how brainless his subs really are and how little he has to do to keep them subbed.
At this point he could probably not post anything for a year and still keep around 1k subs... this is so sad and disgusting at the same time. :cautious::sick:
1.png 2.png

Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
can anyone upload the patreon tier2 folders from 2018-2023 and the ayako video again? the mirrors are taken down.

akolitee

Jun 15, 2022
What happens with his Patreon? A few days ago 1k subs, now more then 3k…
Wtf?
So sad, because more subs for him=more collabs with shit and less chances to create something like G4E…

Foost

May 16, 2020
Same as many other Patreons gaining tons of new members. It's the recently introduced "join for free" option, even free patrons are now counted as members. It's hard to say if grapthreon will ever be able to distinguish them from paying ones.

1697097981188.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes