3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm trying to figure out where the update was besides coming home from the party and going shopping with the older lady..I understand a build-up and u always get those scenes with no interest to the MC but you gotta be a little more forthcoming than just a story but hey good luck with the game any way..

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
just played through and im at a total loss as to why this is tagged as incest. there was no sexual activity that I found beyond a grope with a girl who is no relation, otherwise she wouldn't refer to the lady of the house as the MC's mother, she would say 'our' mother so sister doesn't work, and there is not sexual scene I found where there is a sexual act with the mother so.....unless i missed something?

the crunching of the asphalt was also a bit odd as its normally tarmac which is not loose stones...

good renders and generic story, but the amount of content since February? not a great advert for worthy investment
She IS his cousin, kuz when you set her Relationship as "Cousin" he calls her "Cuz".

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Definitely a cousin. If you choose "cousin", MC nicknames her "Cuz" which indicates the developer meant for her to be a cousin.
hope that helps.
I called her sister and it works out fine. She calls me brother. I called the older woman mother and we have a family. It works without problem. I cant understand the problem.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Definitely a cousin. If you choose "cousin", MC nicknames her "Cuz" which indicates the developer meant for her to be a cousin.
hope that helps.
Yeah but she's like a total B... type.
Cousins treat their family a lot better and don't sneak into your room and hide from an adult.
Defenitely falls around the area of being a sister type.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
thanks for the clarification. I didn't give cousin much thought as its only a boob grope so its a very tenuous version of incest anyways. It would only be considered as sexual assault in the uk.
Call her sister. Cousin is not incest in UK btw. You can marry your cousin in the UK but once again the American law of certain states is imposed.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Call her sister. Cousin is not incest in UK btw. You can marry your cousin in the UK but once again the American law of certain states is imposed.
if you go back a bit I have already called her sister and the dialogue shows this to be wrong as she refers to mother as MC's mother not 'our' mother, which would be the case. as many others have posted, cousin is the intended relation for incest.

also, though it is legal to marry a cousin in the uk, I have seen all my cousins and fortunately managed to abstain from any such inclination. even if any of them were better looking, im still not sure I could hate any woman enough to force her into a bond with my pervy ass. I will remain single, its basically a public service :D

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
if you go back a bit I have already called her sister and the dialogue shows this to be wrong as she refers to mother as MC's mother not 'our' mother, which would be the case. as many others have posted, cousin is the intended relation for incest.

also, though it is legal to marry a cousin in the uk, I have seen all my cousins and fortunately managed to abstain from any such inclination. even if any of them were better looking, im still not sure I could hate any woman enough to force her into a bond with my pervy ass. I will remain single, its basically a public service :D
There is no incest between cousins.

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
Mirror Mine [v0.13] [Lemonkey] (693 mb rar pc source)
74 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thank You

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Let me start off by saying this game has great realistic renders, beautifully done.

With that being said though, this game is sorta like a slow mediocre Incestuous Indie film that received rave reviews at festivals but gets a 5.5/10 on IMDB and a 45% on Rotton Tomatoes. It's beautiful renders and the atmosphere gets blinded by the slow storytelling. I don't hate this game, as a matter of fact, it's the opposite, I enjoy it for what it is. It just seems like it doesn't know where it's going, but I'm here to the end because I'm intrigued none the less.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Mirror Mine [v0.13.5] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (56 MB): - - -
MAC (39 MB): - - -

OP updated

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes