3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
---
An before some bright spark say's use headphones.
I would use Headphones except It's very hard for someone in headphone to know when the sounds quite enough..
---
The easiest way to see when your headphones leak is to adjust the audio levels when your not wearing them until you can barely tell what is playing. As I normally do this with music or videos to avoid disturbing those around me, the same can be done for games too.
As for types earbuds can be very low due to them being in your ears, on-ear headphones are about middle of the line, closed back over-ear headphones can be loud but depending on the make can be better than earbuds and not leak at decent volumes, and open back over-ear headphones well they just shouldn't be used for this kind of stuff as they don't actually block noise but I guess you would at least hear people when people are coming your way possibly.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The easiest way to see when your headphones leak is to adjust the audio levels when your not wearing them until you can barely tell what is playing. As I normally do this with music or videos to avoid disturbing those around me, the same can be done for games too.
As for types earbuds can be very low due to them being in your ears, on-ear headphones are about middle of the line, closed back over-ear headphones can be loud but depending on the make can be better than earbuds and not leak at decent volumes, and open back over-ear headphones well they just shouldn't be used for this kind of stuff as they don't actually block noise but I guess you would at least hear people when people are coming your way possibly.
Ok now can you please come and repeat that to all the assholes wearing headphone I end up sharing a buss, train, shops and lift's with and while your at it any chance you can also have a word with the one sided conversationalist phone user's that also get on the buss, trains shops and lift's I have to use because they annoy me too.

would be much appreciated.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Finally gave the game a try. A milf that feels somewhat believable and a captivating story. I enjoy the buildup and it looks like things are starting to heat up. The sound is also very good and draws you into the story even more. This is an exceptional erotic novella. Bravo.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I like this game a lot! I thought the story would be a bit longer considering there's been over 2 years of development since the first release, but I'm not paying for it, so I can't complain too much.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 16 May 2021.webp

Progress Update

At least Lemonkey keeps us updated with progress a lot more regular than a lot of other devs.
I say (to those who think there could be a faster turn around on updates), try making your own VN.

• Angry
Reactions: Kermit79

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jepp, the release for Patreon was today.

We'll have to wait a week, if there isn't a hero on his way.
And be warned, we've to play it from the start :oops:

v0.17 Patreon Release:

Finally done folks, here's the release as promised! Been working right down to the wire on this one. I hope you enjoy this next chapter.

One note though, Previous saves will not work!

There's a couple new variables I needed to add and unfortunately it invalidates the save files!

I've tried avoiding this as long as I could. Sorry about this.

But I've also tried to make this as painless as possible. If you select new game, you'll get an option to start from the latest day after answering a couple questions. That should get you up to speed!

On to the release notes -
  • New chapter in both Romance and Corruption routes
  • 8000+ words
  • 300+ renders

Public release will be a week from now!

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes