Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mirror Mine [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Mirror Mine [v0.18] Walkthrough Multi Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Real question now, I haven't played in like three or four updates because I like my update long and thick. Is there some juicy content or a decent amount of worthwhile content in the last couple of updates?

Reactions: Logan3000x

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Mirror Mine v0.19.2
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
Real question now, I haven't played in like three or four updates because I like my update long and thick. Is there some juicy content or a decent amount of worthwhile content in the last couple of updates?
This is where I'm at. I had been following update by update but I can't edge that long. It's real good though.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Is there any sexual activity in the game yet? With anyone, I am ok with the MC getting head by a crackhead at least.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
This is where I'm at. I had been following update by update but I can't edge that long. It's real good though.
Thanks, I'll try it out and yea it sucks waiting a couple of updates but it's way better having a couple of hours of content rather than just like 30 minutes. That's why I wait for at least four updates for games that don't do the massive 1500+ render updates. The sorcerer is the only smaller update game I follow every update.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy crap. If there ever were a question in my own mind about how much I looked forward to this game, the fact that I just circumvented all other games I still have to catch up on to pause to play this confirms it. It's not my absolute favorite game, but there are many other games that I really look forward to that are taking a seat to this. Now I just need to wait for my Internet to hurry up the download already.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Wait there is actual sex in this now? But guessing its not with the S or M at this point, right?
Is there any sexual activity in the game yet? With anyone, I am ok with the MC getting head by a crackhead at least.
The only scenes I think are: mc watching how the boss from the gym masturbates with a dildo, another voyeur scene where he spy the mother masturbating In the couch, a blowjob from the gym boss, when mc sleep whit the mother in bed there is some grope if I remember correctly and at the end of this update a handjob from the mom in a bar where there is alcohol involved, all the scenes with the mother are only if choose the corruption path,if You go for romance I think there is a kiss in a taxi :LUL:

This went from being slowburn to lazyburn and really the amount of content per update does not help, but the renders are good,imo not worth download this update but each one has different tastes :censored:

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
This game has been going on for almost 2 years and the MC is now just getting
Give me a break.
I think it was abandoned for more than a year which kinda explains it. haven't really looked into it yet as I'm not gonna waste any more time until he proves he's actually back. for now I still categorize this as 99% sure to abandon AGAIN before mom gets action, and I'm not gonna fall for that one again.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes