3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Off Lemonkeys Patreon today:

13 Mar 2023.jpg
9 hours ago
Progress update

Been chugging along on the next update - as a reminder, we're doing the Corruption Route first, release that, than the Romance route after!

The size of each update will stay the same, it just means more meat on each route now that we're sharing minimal events.

The plan is to get most of the writing done by the end of the month, so we can start into the shot production before I need to pack my computer away for the move.

If the move takes longer then planned, then Plan B is to start working on the script for the Romance route on my laptop while I wait to get everything setup. But that's a problem for next month's me, for now we're working into this.

day10_01livingroom_10_a_frantic_look.png
(Edited Pic to brighten it. MrPerson28475)

The next update is going to have an escalation... so, is it time?

Honestly, don't know yet. That's what I'm exploring now, we'll write the scene in, see if it works, or if it feels too forced. I hoping it does, I've spent a long time setting things up for this.

The shared trauma, the bond we've built, the physical escalation.

Now lets see if it's time.

It's going to be an interesting month, hang in there folks, and have a great week!

Lemonkey

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Off Lemonkeys Patreon today:

View attachment 2463646
9 hours ago
Progress update

Been chugging along on the next update - as a reminder, we're doing the Corruption Route first, release that, than the Romance route after!

The size of each update will stay the same, it just means more meat on each route now that we're sharing minimal events.

The plan is to get most of the writing done by the end of the month, so we can start into the shot production before I need to pack my computer away for the move.

If the move takes longer then planned, then Plan B is to start working on the script for the Romance route on my laptop while I wait to get everything setup. But that's a problem for next month's me, for now we're working into this.

View attachment 2463638
(Edited Pic to brighten it. MrPerson28475)

The next update is going to have an escalation... so, is it time?

Honestly, don't know yet. That's what I'm exploring now, we'll write the scene in, see if it works, or if it feels too forced. I hoping it does, I've spent a long time setting things up for this.

The shared trauma, the bond we've built, the physical escalation.

Now lets see if it's time.

It's going to be an interesting month, hang in there folks, and have a great week!

Lemonkey
The rendering of her pupils is excellent.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
There is a problem that you cannot play the game during the day. Because the theme is very dark and you cannot understand what is happening when the sun hits the screen. I guess it was planned so that we can play at night :D

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello,
Typical Lemonkey, months of waiting for absolutely nothing - except saves from v0.19.1 don´t work for me.
other developers who create a game alone and only in their spare time easily manage to deliver a finished project in 4 years and also a completely revised remake too.
as long as the patreons don't run away from Lemonkey, the whole thing is nothing more than a "never ending story" for extremely patient fans, which I certainly won't be one of!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Give it a year or so
you-are-being-way-too-optimistic-ace-trainer-liam.gif

Has there been any evolution in terms of sexual content? (the last time I played in corruption path there was a Hj and love path only a kiss, edit:whit the milf/mom....)

Last edited:

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone else have issues with this game being too dark? A lot of the sex scenes are quite dark and I do not have this problem with all other titles (AAA or otherwise) on my system. As a note...screen brightness is not an answer for this problem...and my monitor is a good one.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes