3.50 star(s) 57 Votes
Jan 17, 2021
I agree on the model choices the dev's made for the mother in this. She's fantastic IMO.

FYI, though, you shouldn't be asking for recommendations about other games in this game's thread. That violates Site Rule #2.4, and I've seen posts removed and heard of people getting warnings for asking similar things elsewhere. Instead, you should post this question over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, which was created for that very purpose. If you search and don't find anything there, consider creating a new thread using the button near the top of that forum's main page. I would suggest linking to the OP of this thread so others have a frame of reference if they're unfamiliar with Mirror Mine.
just curious but why is that a rule? to minimize off topic clutter I guess? Seems a little odd since threads allow posters to have banners, which are basically ads for other games, and they show up on every post. not criticizing just confused as to the logic of it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
just curious but why is that a rule? to minimize off topic clutter I guess? Seems a little odd since threads allow posters to have banners, which are basically ads for other games, and they show up on every post. not criticizing just confused as to the logic of it.
I think staying on topic is the primary driver behind it, especially given where that specific mention about other games is. I suppose there's probably also something about cross-advertising in that consideration as well, since many devs own the threads to their games here and don't appreciate a bunch of discussion about someone else's game in the thread for their own creation. And while I agree with your point about signatures somewhat, I think the big difference is that you're not diverting discussions by having games in your signature. NGL and say a signature couldn't derail someone's thoughts anyway, but I suspect something like the above is the reasoning.

Reactions: berbee and KiGa

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank god this game got the abandoned tag. should have been a long time though
Maybe in your opinion, but according to F95 site rules, applying the Abandoned label happened when it should have. The rules to apply that label to a game thread are:
  • A game that's gone more than 3 months without a game release or an update public post by the developer
  • A game with Onhold status that has not been updated in 3 months since being marked as on hold
  • A game that, despite public update posts about it, has gone more than 18 months without a new release
The last of those 3 is what applies in this particular case (March 2023 to September 2024 = 18 months).

Aug 30, 2021
Eh, too many people get into AVNs thinking they'll breeze through it alone, only to find out it's not as easy to do it with an everyday job as it seems.

Shame if this is done. I liked it, had a realistic MILF for once, and not straight to the fucking.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes