3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
The hope is the last to die, but believe it is the first to die.
You'll be writing the Divine Comedy?
Hey Lemon, he has already written Dante

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
He still updates weekly his patreon (don't know why though), and - regardles of how funny it sounds - I think we can expect something soonish.
He's still working on the update, which is why he puts out updates on patreon. Its just that no one is willing to post which is completely okay. All the more reason to pledge 2 bucks to him to see those updates.

Mar 28, 2018
From Lemonkey Games patron page (but not dated...)

Current progress towards next release

• Posing and Lighting 100%
  • Rendering 95%
  • Writing 90%
  • Dialogue 90%
  • Coding 50%
  • Prerelease 0%

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Progress update

Good Saturday everyone! Time for another progress update - so what's new this week?
  • We're deep in scene setup and posing now, and averaging 15+ poses/layouts a day, this includes lighting the shot.
  • Layout is long because good cinematography takes time, eg: It's not just pointing a camera at our character. Rather, using the camera to invoke emotions plus generate interest.
  • Rendering is taking place whenever I'm not at my machine to maximise uptime!
  • My machine is slow however :( there's a hard limit on numbers of renders per day.
  • Typically this is the longest process for each release, taking up to 5 weeks sometimes. This is partially my fault because I do a ton of re-renders when I'm not happy with how a render looks. "Every frame a painting" is something I try my best to strive towards.
  • Getting nice contrasts and silhouettes takes patience and time!
I estimate us to be about 10% done for renders, and going up by about 20% per week. The percentages are moving smaller each week because this update is a fair amount bigger!

Otherwise, this is the main gist of this week's progress. Everything is clipping along nicely and on schedule. I'm holding back some nice surprises until I can get a better idea if we can pull it off on time, so watch this space!

Thanks for tuning in as always, and have a great weekend!
:rolleyes:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Unless you post the current status i can't compare ;)
The post above my post #371 ?! Even without that post current status is no update since march and what you read in the status update from june it looked like woaah, it's only a matter of a couple of weeks until update.

t3ace

May 17, 2018
I thought you referred to his patreon site where updates are regulary posted. Latest update is on 2 november, so things are still moving. I can't read them since i'm no patron, i just see the first 2 lines of each message.

Mar 28, 2018
His last update of Mirror Mine was almost 5 months ago on 2019-06-07, and I agree that he produces regular posts behind a pay wall on his Patron page claiming that he is busy with his RL work during the day and working on the game in the evenings. However, although I would very much like to have access to his next download, I have no indication when the next update is due and agree with The Bloody Nine's sentiment.

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
"I try to put out an update once every 10 weeks or so, work takes up 40-50 hours a week but I work on this every night." Terribly long these earthly weeks:KEK:

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Eh, is there much content in the current version of the game?

I kinda wanna try it but don't wanna waste time and realise this is just some Gumdrop style teasing without any good lewd content in current build and dev that took ages (or never) to update...

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Well, the quality of the update was appreciated at least. Good renders and the like. I really do like a mom figure in these games that actually looks like she isn't 20 and enhanced for once. The ending screen bragging about this being the largest update yet is just insulting or laughable depending on your mood.

No real advancement of the plot, a trippy dream sequence and it's over. Not to mention one of the only two paths received nothing at all as near as I can tell. This probably would have been decent with a quick development time, but to spend that long of a delay on this end result, I'm only glad I'm not a patron.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes