3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Can you fuck the mommy
Nope. Probably at the future. Also there is one other character to fool around with. There is no sex in the current build but some lesbian action in one of the routes.

Iff you went to the party, you need to load an earlier save
The update gives you a choice to not go to the party and start building up the romance route with mom.
I just finished the current content. Routes are kinda wierd IMHO and confusing AF to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonD

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I'm confused. Whose Liane?
Childish friend? Step sister? Sister? Friend of the family? You can choose relations as you see fit. The writing is really dubious at that part but both female protagonists are definitely someone really close to you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished that fast. I'm gessing Liane is the daughter from college I think.
Interesting story so far. It looks like things are going to heat up at the end of the month.
Hopefully the mc will grow a pair and beat up his father...I hope.
Wish I was able to see my stats other then guessing corruption or love path.
Hope the story has better paths and multiple endings...peace

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mirror Mine [v0.13] [Lemonkey] (693 mb rar pc source)
74 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Lemonkeygames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey all, thanks for the feedback. Playtested this so many times, I got tunnelled into a specific method of testing the content (starting a new game). I didn't consider that it's so confusing for those who ended on the romance route in the last update.

The next 0.5 update in the coming weeks should clear that up and blend that route cleanly into Day 4.
In the meantime (as some of you have found out) please select Jump to Latest Day after starting a new game!

I saw this missing from the front page too so here are the change logs -

Change log
Story progression till Day 4
200+ renders
100+ sound effects
Audio added to all previous content
Multiple branching paths in Day 4

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Liane can certainly move when she wants to :p nice to see this updated again it's been a while the update was good I'm enjoying what little we have had of Liane so far and Diane, it's really nice to actually see a mature woman that doesn't look like she's in her twenties for a change.

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
Eh, is there much content in the current version of the game?

I kinda wanna try it but don't wanna waste time and realise this is just some Gumdrop style teasing without any good lewd content in current build and dev that took ages (or never) to update...
Give it a complete waste of time over almost 6 months of waiting for 3 minutes of content without any content:sneaky:

Reactions: xxx2

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
just played through and im at a total loss as to why this is tagged as incest. there was no sexual activity that I found beyond a grope with a girl who is no relation, otherwise she wouldn't refer to the lady of the house as the MC's mother, she would say 'our' mother so sister doesn't work, and there is not sexual scene I found where there is a sexual act with the mother so.....unless i missed something?

the crunching of the asphalt was also a bit odd as its normally tarmac which is not loose stones...

good renders and generic story, but the amount of content since February? not a great advert for worthy investment

magus448

May 22, 2018
The lady we grope at the party is probably intended a cousin. We set her relation and she didn't live with the mc and his mom, so not his sister.

Though if you don't want incest she could work as well as a childhood friend that was a neighbor and/or classmate

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Well it's early to say if this game will be good, but so far the story seems a bit hectic and the music makes me feel like having funeral..

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes