3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
This was deceptively short. When I saw 0.13.5, I thought there was at least 13 updates of this, and was expecting a few hours at the very least, but it was over in much less than 1 hour. So far it's ok, can't really decide anything based on the very little we've seen so far.

Reactions: _Utakata_

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This was deceptively short. When I saw 0.13.5, I thought there was at least 13 updates of this, and was expecting a few hours at the very least, but it was over in much less than 1 hour. So far it's ok, can't really decide anything based on the very little we've seen so far.
Agree. Has potential, though. Hopefully the next update will provide much more content and give us a better sense of where the story's going.

Reactions: _Utakata_

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Great game. Well written, realistic but beautiful mom, and oh-so-tantalizing! Hoping to see updates soon

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know how close we are to the next update ?

It says 82% complete on the Patron link is that correct ?

D

Deleted member 1882153

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so do you find this mom an attractive MILF? There's a number of games on this forum that depict hot MILFs in their late 30s/early 40s that look their age and don't care if they can pole dance. Personally, I'm not tired of hot MILFs that look their age or a bit younger. Mature women with good genes and a healthy lifestyle can look a decade or more younger than their chronological age reflects.;)
I thought it was "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder". But, I could be wrong.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is some good writing and stuff...Jane has great nipples...but this is story driven..so the nipples are like..secondary :p

Reactions: Mrs Delington

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I really wish developers would just agree on update numbers. There's always an oddball developer that appears to pull numbers out of his ass.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Mirror Mine [v0.14] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (59 MB): - - - -
MAC (48 MB): - - - -

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Liane seems to be somewhat of a Childhood Friend since she calls the MCs mom "your Mom" instead of "our Mom".

But who the heck is Lizzy.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Looks at the woman on the front page. Wow she looks like a slightly older in the face Melinda from FOTM.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes