3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
If you want regular updates support the dev on Patreon. They posted on June 6th that they are working on the game.
Unfortunately, I'm financially limited, and I'm unable to support more than one dev I like per month; considering the above-average quality of this game, I'll ponder it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm financially limited, and I'm unable to support more than one dev I like per month; considering the above-average quality of this game, I'll ponder it.
I understand completely. I am supporting a few devs and it may not last. Wish I could support every dev that I like.

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
I just got done playing this yesterday and was genuinely surprised how much i loved it and came back here to post my appreciation and thoughts. I recall seeing this awhile back and for some reason had no hope for it and never got around to trying it. Maybe it was because it had the name of another game or because sometimes i wait awhile until a game gets 2 or 3 updates and I'd just forgotten about this, i dunno. So, I'm scrolling through the 'Incest' section, yeah i like my milf "landlady" genre and couldn't settle on a game until i came across this. Thing that attracted me the most was the unique older looking character model design more real and not the usual 10/10 bombshells. So why not try a different female interest. Needless to say the design into her charm, elegance, dialogue all the way down to her dress sense & traits like eye rolls is spot on for me with what i expect from a older lady. Perfect.

What surprised me most & love the game even more was the relationship build up which was exactly what i was looking for now 'The Visit' is coming to an end :(. I rarely see this approach for this type of game's genre just because i imagine be it their fan base, patrons, whatever breathe down their neck too much wanting more, which is understandable after awhile given they're paying but i like it dialled back abit every now and then for a believable story to entice me. I like a slow burner with teases for a couple of updates then a pay off update, slow down given the genre over questionable taboo guilt and shame for one update. You get my vibe. So when i was going through this, i loved it more and more because it is exactly that.

Onto the actual story development and how the games foundations started, I'm with the people that don't want this to turn into a Ntr, Cheating, sharing or whatever game. If it does please, please make it optional atleast Lemonkey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To alleviate recent posters abandonment fears - Lemonkey last posted 2nd of August on his or hers Patreon wishing everyone well & stating momentum rendering new scenes. So it doesn't seem abandoned to me.

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
For anyone curious, the dev does weekly updates to his patrons. Actually reminds me of Gumdrop (blegh). So whether or not the game is dead, who knows. but the dev is still active and saying he's still working on it. plus he isnt rly making enough to milk it yet. He also said the size of this update is substantial, and he agrees this wait is too long. Gonna go back to shorter, more frequent updates after this one.

So there ya go, believe what you want. But personally i think this is a milf worth waiting for =d

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
For anyone curious, the dev does weekly updates to his patrons. Actually reminds me of Gumdrop (blegh). So whether or not the game is dead, who knows. but the dev is still active and saying he's still working on it. plus he isnt rly making enough to milk it yet. He also said the size of this update is substantial, and he agrees this wait is too long. Gonna go back to shorter, more frequent updates after this one.

So there ya go, believe what you want. But personally i think this is a milf worth waiting for =d
Any dates?

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes