3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
Brady2626 said:
Yeah, that's what I used. But given that there hasn't been any use of the word since I entered it, I wasn't sure if that was what the dev was getting at.
While discussing Liane, the mom says "She's still (family) dear. Besides, that's when you two were still kids."
If you had used something other than family, then that other word would have presented itself here.

On another note, did anyone else notice that the MC went to sleep in his regular clothes but after he woke up he changed into what looked more like sleepwear? Seemed a bit weird to me.

Reactions: SeeYaNextTuesday
Jul 9, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so do you find this mom an attractive MILF? There's a number of games on this forum that depict hot MILFs in their late 30s/early 40s that look their age and don't care if they can pole dance. Personally, I'm not tired of hot MILFs that look their age or a bit younger. Mature women with good genes and healthy lifestyle can look a decade or more younger than their chronological age reflects.;)
Yes, yes it is.
Yes. Personally I really like the look of the "Alexandra" model.
Yes, there are a LOT of games like that. And I enjoy quite a lot of them.
That's fine. That's your preference. I'm not "against" the "hot MILF" trope. I'd just like to see some more devs use a more "realistic" depiction of (we'll call them) "the average" woman in their 40s or older.
Yes, they certainly can look younger than they are. In some cases MUCH younger. I'm not saying they don't exist, or that I'm not attracted to women like that. BUT! They are ABSOLUTELY the exception... and not the rule.

Jul 9, 2018
While discussing Liane, the mom says "She's still (family) dear. Besides, that's when you two were still kids."
If you had used something other than family, then that other word would have presented itself here.

On another note, did anyone else notice that the MC went to sleep in his regular clothes but after he woke up he changed into what looked more like sleepwear? Seemed a bit weird to me.
Oh, I guess I missed that she called Liane family. Though I did choose to call Liane a cousin... so maybe I did subconsciously noticed.

Yeah, I did notice that MCs "relax wear" looked more like something you'd sleep in... but I guess that's probably normal for a lot of people.

amkyes

Nov 7, 2018
You do know that the acronym "MILF" doesn't actually denote a 20 something female with a child, right? (regardless of how many "teen moms" wanna try and apply it to themselves) It's meant to describe an older/"mature" woman.
Personally I'm VERY tired of all the older women in these games that look like they are in their mid 20s/early 30s. Not every woman in the world looks like a fuckin' stripper.
bravo Do you create a very nice message. Most of the other games, such as the harmony between the mother and her child, are as if they completed the university together. and mothers who have not undergone postpartum deformation. there is no such world. And I agree with you, not all people have a mannequin body. and should not be. Mom in this novel is realistic. this mother's belly must have seen some deformation from her birth.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Ok... I'm a fairly intelligent guy, but for the life of me, I can't think of the proper word to define the relationship between a parent their offspring, that would fit the context of a "We are ____" statement. Can I get a little help here? Or am I just overthinking this?
We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

:)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
You do know that the acronym "MILF" doesn't actually denote a 20 something female with a child, right? (regardless of how many "teen moms" wanna try and apply it to themselves) It's meant to describe an older/"mature" woman.
Personally I'm VERY tired of all the older women in these games that look like they are in their mid 20s/early 30s. Not every woman in the world looks like a fuckin' stripper.
My sis-in-law had her first at 16, he had his first at 15 (at least they're my in-laws, my son ain't got no bitch preggers yet just turned 21, he might be gay, I don't care) surprise grandkids in her 30's, lol! She is the definition of white trash, on her 3rd marriage, tried a woman this time, can't be worse than the last two :p fucking trainwreck of a life. ::smh:: (fat, ugly lezza, not a milf. Thank fuck I married the sane one!)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Back to the game itself :p

I enjoyed the intro, and having an actual motherly looking character is very refreshing, even if you have to hide it behind the old landlady title from the incest patrol on Patreon :(

Whenever I see that it reminds me of Blackpool landladies, and I wouldn't touch them with yours :D

I was about 7 last time we stayed in a boarding house on holiday in Blackpool, it's the only one I remember cos I got lost fetching the newspaper from the corner shop and a policeman took me to the station in a panda car (yes, we're in the 1970's :p) When I was recovered, the landlady berated me for getting lost, and was spanking me, until my mum stepped in and my dad had to separate the two of them :p We got the train home that night, and letters asking us to pay, which I doubt he ever did :)

Oh, happy times. That's what the word Landlady conjures in my mind, even my brain fucks off on tangents.

Jul 9, 2018
Yeah
My sis-in-law had her first at 16, he had his first at 15 (at least they're my in-laws, my son ain't got no bitch preggers yet just turned 21, he might be gay, I don't care) surprise grandkids in her 30's, lol! She is the definition of white trash, on her 3rd marriage, tried a woman this time, can't be worse than the last two :p fucking trainwreck of a life. ::smh:: (fat, ugly lezza, not a milf. Thank fuck I married the sane one!)
Yeah... I know how that is. My sister started even younger. Five kids, three fathers. Luckily her kids don't have kids... yet. She's actually an alright person, and a good mother... just never heard of birth control, apparently.

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 246683

Ok... I'm a fairly intelligent guy, but for the life of me, I can't think of the proper word to define the relationship between a parent their offspring, that would fit the context of a "We are ____" statement. Can I get a little help here? Or am I just overthinking this?
It's hard to say at this point. Looking at the game's script, the value is only used in one sentence, when describing you relation to a Liane, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The name of the variable is "momfamily", by the way, so family seems the way to go if you aim for a wholesome family story.

Jul 9, 2018
It's hard to say at this point. Looking at the game's script, the value is only used in one sentence, when describing you relation to a Liane, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The name of the variable is "momfamily", by the way, so family seems the way to go if you aim for a wholesome family story.
Yeah. Apparently "family" is the way to go.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes