3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He says it will be next release. Since it sounds like it will be an animation-focused update, I'll probably be starting over again so I can see them. I assume there won't just be new animations in the new content; the way he's described it makes me believe there will be some animations finding their way into older content as well. (IDK for sure, though.)

It also sounds like there are really only two routes at this point. While early in the game there is a stat for Liane's corruption as well, that doesn't really seem to go anywhere, and it hasn't for many updates now. I think there's just Mom (Romance) and Mom (Corruption) now.
if he do as he did last (few) time/s, he will add a few animations and sound/music to the latest update, without any further changes (kinda animations/music patch only).
a proper new game update will come in autumn most probably (again without sounds/music/animations) if nothing has changed...yet i could be wrong, didnt follow it all too closely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Talk about a swing, and a miss.

I was very excited to see this new update due to the cliffhanger in the last chapter. What a disappointment! There's ways to entice your audience to want more, but this is not it. You skipped right over the event we wanted to see, and use it to set up another cliffhanger? Lazy writing!

A lot of these developers think that dangling a carrot in front of their audience is the best way to keep their support. It's not. That only builds ill will amongst your community. A cliffhanger needs to be properly resolved... especially if your players have to wait several months for a resolution.

Mack9

Apr 1, 2019
Well, I did enjoy the update. I think the pace is actually pretty good, no need to rush it, but talk about little progress for the amount of time between updates ... barely half an hour, reading, very, slowly. I know, it's free and I'm complaining but ffs this is taking forever lol. Monthly updates of that size, add a low-key soundtrack and moans and shit and it checks all the boxes for me!

Reactions: cricket-x

tazblack

Aug 9, 2017
He says it will be next release. Since it sounds like it will be an animation-focused update, I'll probably be starting over again so I can see them. I assume there won't just be new animations in the new content; the way he's described it makes me believe there will be some animations finding their way into older content as well. (IDK for sure, though.)

It also sounds like there are really only two routes at this point. While early in the game there is a stat for Liane's corruption as well, that doesn't really seem to go anywhere, and it hasn't for many updates now. I think there's just Mom (Romance) and Mom (Corruption) now.
Thanks, i really should read the changelog before asking

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There are so many gems out there. It's sucks they are such slow production.

This, Bad memories, Unleashed, Halfway house, deluca family. I mean the list goes on..

Once in a while you'll find games with steady updates like Melody and Sunshine love but that doesn't change the fact that there are so many incredible VNs that are just slllllloooooooowwwww.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So is there a point doing the romance or corruption path?
Is there a new picture or 2 worth the trouble?
Not to mention starting from the beginning, it it worth it for a new picture or 2?
And why is it so dark? I can barely see a thing.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
So is there a point doing the romance or corruption path?
Is there a new picture or 2 worth the trouble?
Not to mention starting from the beginning, it it worth it for a new picture or 2?
And why is it so dark? I can barely see a thing.
Regarding your question about the darker, shadowy (sometimes almost black I know) scenes in this part of the story, I think Lemonkey is trying to show the atmosphere of the game, showing that at the start it was bright, things were on the up with MC coming home and everything was clean, whereas now they are going on a downward spiral and are living in a dark, dank and messy place that they will have to try and get out from.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Regarding your question about the darker, shadowy (sometimes almost black I know) scenes in this part of the story, I think Lemonkey is trying to show the atmosphere of the game, showing that at the start it was bright, things were on the up with MC coming home and everything was clean, whereas now they are going on a downward spiral and are living in a dark, dank and messy place that they will have to try and get out from.
I second that.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
From what I'm hearing people are getting dark screen problems, have not played it yet, but I did at one point with many others have a similar problem in other VNs, like Duel Family were the renders had shades of black other GPUs would not produce if the settings are not right or couldn't at all, so at best I can recommend changing the settings.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
From what I'm hearing people are getting dark screen problems, have not played it yet, but I did at one point with many others have a similar problem in other VNs, like Duel Family were the renders had shades of black other GPUs would not produce if the settings are not right or couldn't at all, so at best I can recommend changing the settings.
I's not the settings the problem.
It's the way it was drawn to make it more gloomy than it already is.
Bad neighborhood, town, atmosphere, etc.

Reactions: Netjiespinner
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes