3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Giving how the story has been going your going to have to wait close to the time when Richer will be dealt with, and this will most likely end with MC facing the mob boss to finish Richter's business with him resolving the story. Love and corrupt seem to be choices here to get content early or not, however, I believe that the love path is to become the person they need while, the corrupt would just make you into a toxic person of the problem that basically ails them. For example, the corrupt path with the mother might lead you to becoming basically Richter 2.0.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
This is how I am trying to write my VN. a slow burner making you work for your rewards. It's personally how I like my games. I get bored of the ones where you just click, click nudity, or click click sex. I want to put work in to feel like I am getting reward.
I agree with you, and I agree with what you think, but the story must not be boring, there must also be something that keeps the interest awake, otherwise you get bored .... I mean no you want to write The Aeneid.

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
This is how I am trying to write my VN. a slow burner making you work for your rewards. It's personally how I like my games. I get bored of the ones where you just click, click nudity, or click click sex. I want to put work in to feel like I am getting reward.
Well keep me posted then! This is exactly what I'm talking about. I want a novella, not a billboard under arc lights!

Reactions: SiddyJJ

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can some hero post the latest patreon post

Hey all, hope you've all had a good rest this weekend!
On my end, we're progressing well with the upcoming music/animation update - Music and Sound design are complete and I'm now well into animation!
For those who saw this on Friday, you'll notice that it's essentially the same chart. I spent the last couple days importing all our assets into Blender to begin animation. So while the anim bar hasn't moved, that's because it's mostly prep that's been going on.
I'm hoping to finish all the animations by end of next week, so expect some previews to come soon!
Are there some specific past scenes you'll like to see animated too? I'll put out a poll for that, but feel free to drop some suggestions below too!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
On my end, we're progressing well with the upcoming music/animation update - Music and Sound design are complete and I'm now well into animation!
For those who saw this on Friday, you'll notice that it's essentially the same chart. I spent the last couple days importing all our assets into Blender to begin animation. So while the anim bar hasn't moved, that's because it's mostly prep that's been going on.
I'm hoping to finish all the animations by end of next week, so expect some previews to come soon!
Are there some specific past scenes you'll like to see animated too? I'll put out a poll for that, but feel free to drop some suggestions below too!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
so glad he is spending 5-6 weeks or more by adding sounds/music and animations, and even posting polis for animating old scenes:unsure: hopefully in the next proper update (December or so, if there is a luck), there would be some real "breakthrough" regarding real action

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020

Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
thank you.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Only spying masturbating girl in fitness locker room...
This makes me nervous, as it's could be a recipe for really bad story pacing.

Like at over two years I'd hope for a sex scene by then, but I don't want the relationship to jump from completely unromantic to full bore sex just because things were dragged out too long and the dev realizes the pacing is bad.

Sounds like there's no chance of a sex scene in the foreseeable future, at least not without seriously mangling the relationship buildup.

Reactions: dingdong84
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes