3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
why does the MC cough so much? is he dying? are there supernatural elements to this dude (like the goblin dreams, yakuza (?) chick w/ the red eyes, and boss who can apparently kill with a thought)?

wish this stuff w/ the mother wasn't so forced, I'm fine w/ the cousin but the aunt (if she is an option in the future) and the mom are to old, maybe add more of the hot nurse.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lemonkeygames, you went through the code again with new variables, right? Do you have plans to correct some of the early parts of the game that acted like some choices were made when they weren't? For example, on Day 1, you have an option to skip peeking on the mother in the shower. Right after the MC gets out of bed on Day 2, however, the text reads, "The shock of it all still rings true to me, my heart quickening as I recall the sight." And then he also says it's going to be "awkward", but that wouldn't be true, based on the choice I made. The evening of Day 2, I have no choice but to peek.

If you want to force corruption, why even have the options in those places?

Reactions: viper217

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Mc's Mother looks too old & ugly
That's Alexandra as the basis & she's one of the sexiest models out there. Many so-called MILFs/Moms in these types of games look like a pre-pubescent boy's idea of what a sexy woman should look like. Jugs like airbags, an arse the size of British Columbia & sometimes lips that look as though they've been stung by a bee. They're basically cartoon characters come to life & they are everywhere. IMO they're about as sexy as a blow-up doll. I'm sick of the sight of these stereotypes, who often look to be in the 25-35 age range, to the extent that I no longer play any game which contains a living cartoon. It's good to see a mature woman in a game who actually looks old enough to qualify as a MILF.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Lemonkeygames, you went through the code again with new variables, right? Do you have plans to correct some of the early parts of the game that acted like some choices were made when they weren't? For example, on Day 1, you have an option to skip peeking on the mother in the shower. Right after the MC gets out of bed on Day 2, however, the text reads, "The shock of it all still rings true to me, my heart quickening as I recall the sight." And then he also says it's going to be "awkward", but that wouldn't be true, based on the choice I made. The evening of Day 2, I have no choice but to peek.

If you want to force corruption, why even have the options in those places?
You also need to remember that when this game actually first started, the cousin was an LI. She's not anymore. Plus, the original bj the mom gave in ep 4(I think) was removed for happening too soon. Then the dev had the dad murder the MC in one ep and then brought the game back as a KN. I'm pretty sure the dev doesn't even know wtf he's doing anymore.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Broke the save reloads this late in the games development ------ naaaaaah not going to download for a long time till there is some worthwhile content. Adding new music doesn't really count as an update - a bit more like emotional context padding. Unless of course the music was created from scratch by the developer. Gonna wait some more till I'm retired before I download this one.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You also need to remember that when this game actually first started, the cousin was an LI. She's not anymore. Plus, the original bj the mom gave in ep 4(I think) was removed for happening too soon. Then the dev had the dad murder the MC in one ep and then brought the game back as a KN. I'm pretty sure the dev doesn't even know wtf he's doing anymore.
Naw, I doubt it. It just seems like he has an overall idea of where to go and just changes his mind on how to get there. If this is the first VN he's done (I haven't tried to find out), I could see a lot of beginner errors happening. Things like forgetting variables and thus adding them later or retconning an event if it seemed initially like it could take the story where it was meant to go but after further, more careful review, it became clear that event would cause problems with the story later.

I look at something like this as rewriting a story. An author has many rewrites typically, especially if they are new to writing, when rewrites can number in the dozens. Since this is a WIP I just expect things to change as you go along.

Reactions: SerPounceTheCat

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I lost the backup of the previous version of the game, which could help me and give me a backup,
in advance, thanks ;)

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Well for those who had complained, here's the first blowjob scene - though not with/from mom - but also an error (attached) aaaand a kiss at the end. :cool:
Love route.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mirror Mine [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Mirror Mine [v0.18] Walkthrough Multi Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JL please put another host link as well.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
New animation added.. But no new content am i correct ?
That depends... If you the type of person that just read picture books, or if you the type that read books with words and letters in them. If you the former, that at most accept lines such as "the cow says moo"... Probably not so much...

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Milf in this is hot and reminds me of another KN, pitty this one has little substance to it atm...Had potential but I'm out Dev (even with their potential) is leaving a shitty after taste

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes