3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I lost the backup of the previous version of the game, which could help me and give me a backup,
in advance, thanks ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That is the saddest shit I've ever read around here. And there's some pretty pathetic stuff around.
Did you expect everyone to be a child, like yourself? There's probably a third of the community who are over the age of 40 here and not one of us are hide-away shut-ins with no life. The saddest thing on this site is knowing there's a third of the community who are kids with zero life experience.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there ever going to be any vaginal sex in the game? This many updates later and seems like very little adult content other than groping and peeping.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
i started this game a few months ago because the "mother" actually looks like a mature woman / MILF and not a teenager. the pictures, animations, story and the erotic tension fit well and the beginning was very promising and interesting. the decision in favor of love / corruption suggests different processes / paths.

After the update to v0.18, I ran through both options again. somehow I miss one or the other scene (spy mom changing / shower - touch / peeping mom at night / when drunk) to get what the beginning promises. for me the romance path is absolutely boring and disappointing. I like the corruption path better, but it doesn't do what I expected. For a game that is almost 3 years old, there is simply not enough on offer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys, how can I make the game clearer? At times it is difficult to see the scenes.
If you're talking of lighting, you can adjust the gamma, brightness, or contrast (all within reason) to make things more visible. Beyond that, though, there's not much. Unlike typical video games, because the images in this are rendered ahead of time and not calculated by the game when created, there's not a lot that can be done.

daan89

Jun 19, 2020
Understand. Well, if there's nothing to be done, don't worry. Thanks a lot!
If you're talking of lighting, you can adjust the gamma, brightness, or contrast (all within reason) to make things more visible. Beyond that, though, there's not much. Unlike typical video games, because the images in this are rendered ahead of time and not calculated by the game when created, there's not a lot that can be done.
Understand. Well, if there's nothing to be done, don't worry. Thanks a lot!

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
I have been playing this game since the beginning and i am pretty sure losing my saves this update is not the first time it has happened yes its nice to have the option to skip to current version content but even so picking choices without the context of the story is not really preferable since i doubt anyone remembers all the dialogue choices given the time it takes in between updates

Reactions: boraxkarloff

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
das spiel lässt sich nicht öffnen, windows
Ich habe kein Problem damit, es in Windows 10 zu öffnen. Welche Fehlermeldung wird angezeigt, wenn Sie versuchen, es zu öffnen? Außerdem handelt es sich um ein englischsprachiges Forum. Verwenden Sie daher bei Bedarf ein Übersetzungsprogramm, z. B. Google Translate.

———————————————————————————
I have no problem opening it in Windows 10. What error do you see when you try to open it? Also, this is an English-language forum, so please use a translation utility if needed, such as Google Translate.

tobyburg

Apr 19, 2020
there should at least be some kinda sugjestion to the relationships cuz now Iam well into the game and my choices dont make sense

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
So i restarted the game but i am missing the masturbation scenes, do they only become available on the corrupt route(i choose romance)? Those were probably the best. Also the ones with mc in bed are not there. Had the idea the game skipped all of those scenes because MC always sleeps on the couch and then at one point he wakes up on her bed without a proper story to back that up.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes