3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
The game doesn't start. It returns no errors. Simply clicking on the .exe both 32 and normal does not start the game. You see an initial loading image and then that's enough it doesn't continue with the actual start of the game!!!!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The fact I see 10,000+ new words in the changelog and no vag sex tags makes me hesitant from downloading... is this another one that cock blocks you from the main character of interest and slowly dangles a carrot in front of your face with each up date?
This game has been out for an alarmingly long time. It was good when I last played it, but sadly very few updates.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Say what you will about this game but it leans into the taboo nature of incest like no other.
Yep i also like that the mom actually looks middle aged with her imperfections. It's a shame about the pacing and update frequency. Almost 3 years and were still waiting for the main event.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mirror Mine [v0.19.2] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 152mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021
Hmm....I've played slow burns before, but this one takes the cake. To be honest....the amount of renders compared to the long wait between updates is pretty bad aswell. Don't know if this is the devs fulltime job or not, but still lacking content after this long.
You'd think that would be the first thing an Indie Dev says before putting their content out there. "hey guys while I will attempt to give all my free time to this project until it's completion. I want everyone to know I work a full time job so updates may not be as frequent as most would like." It's not that hard to communicate with your fans.

Also why are none of these games completed in the writing department? It really does seem like some of these devs are writing as they go... Like they'll write up to each update and nothing else, They'll just stop and start working on renders n shit. Seriously, I wouldn't start making anything until at least the 2nd draft of the entire story is written out and I have a beat by beat roughed out story board. It really is a time saver.

That being said I still love this one even though it's been a REALLY slow burn. I look forward to the next update in another year. (18.2 was dropped in January 2022, 19.1 was dropped December 2022)

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes