VN Ren'Py Abandoned Misary Lake [v0.2] [johannes89]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I'm intrigued by the intro and am curious as to what is to come. The updated v.01 played smooth without any issues, only real issue is it is rather short. Looking forward to more. ;)

Reactions: johannes89

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
bro...

you should do YOUr game. Not listen to people about this or that.

if you start changing chars appareance that easily, you'll get nothing but troubles in return.
You can't please everybody except YOU, so do what YOu want, and not what people want.

trying to please people wont give you more support, it will only give you more critics and hate.

give them a hand, they will ask for the whole arm.
start like this and your game will quickly turn into another piece of shit we all see everytime because majority of people want something specific.

it's YOUR game, follow your heart.

just a small friendly advise. if you continu like this, be ready to get the consequences in return.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
bro...

you should do YOUr game. Not listen to people about this or that.

if you start changing chars appareance that easily, you'll get nothing but troubles in return.
You can't please everybody except YOU, so do what YOu want, and not what people want.

trying to please people wont give you more support, it will only give you more critics and hate.

give them a hand, they will ask for the whole arm.
start like this and your game will quickly turn into another piece of shit we all see everytime because majority of people want something specific.

it's YOUR game, follow your heart.

just a small friendly advise. if you continu like this, be ready to get the consequences in return.
Thank you for this and yes i do agree but with the mother i was also not happy but now i am happy my release now looks much better than the first one ive released and i will make sure to keep it up next release there are some racial mix also in but im not spilling any beans yet will need to wait and see

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
johannes89 Improved the renders. Good. Just a tip, the slow scrolling of every sentence is really annoying. Native English speakers and many others read way faster than the text is appearing. Show the lines all at once.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
johannes89 Improved the renders. Good. Just a tip, the slow scrolling of every sentence is really annoying. Native English speakers and many others read way faster than the text is appearing. Show the lines all at once.
ok in the next update I will just remove the text speed set it to default

Reactions: Phanex

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Great news guys the update v0.2 are finally completed.

I hope everything will be much better than what the first update was looking like.
what's new?

New characters in-game Darnyl.
Suzie to come into the next version.
MC to meet Elly's mother not a good way.
Bar scene flirting with MC and Darnyl.
No sexual content only a shower scene with Elly.
Park meetup.
options for future development (Lesbian Scene).
Options when choosing one path will lead to different options.

We are trying to get a good storyline and not just sex to hope you guys will enjoy the story and much more to come in the next version.

Grammar was also fixed by - (Lustitions).
Story Writer - Apostate

if there is anyone who can code who wants to give a hand to make some changes to the game style I will really appreciate the assistance.

Mega Links

main_menu.png

main_menu.png kissingmom.png posing6.png wv11.png behindbar2c.png ellyshower3.png

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Wow... All the protagonists are BIG in size, the 2 Male protagonist are Muscular, the 2 Female protagonists beside them are a bit Chubby...
That's why BIG ASS & BIG TITS~
Will try to play it~

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, just a quick question: Who do we play in this game? The white dude or the black dude? I don't care who, but I don't like games with multiple protagonists. Also, if it's just one character, is there gonna be sharing/NTR in this? Thanks!

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So, just a quick question: Who do we play in this game? The white dude or the black dude? I don't care who, but I don't like games with multiple protagonists. Also, if it's just one character, is there gonna be sharing/NTR in this? Thanks!
so main person is Jack but now and then it will go over as Elly to follow her story line

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
asstit.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I think best games are made when dev is using his own fetish, not after what people wants him to do. Also those people can go to hell imo, I mean the people who tries to force the dev to abandon tags/fetishes they don't like. Yeah down vote me all you want, if you can't even respect other people for what they are creating you suck! I used to care about down votes/facepalms but not so much anymore, most people who down vote usually suck so why should I?
Edit: his as in = his/her

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I think best games are made when dev is using his own fetish, not after what people wants him to do. Also those people can go to hell imo, I mean the people who tries to force the dev to abandon tags/fetishes they don't like. Yeah down vote me all you want, if you can't even respect other people for what they are creating you suck! I used to care about down votes/facepalms but not so much anymore, most people who down vote usually suck so why should I?
Edit: his as in = his/her
So far in this thread I have seen absolutely no one "force" the dev into making anything other than what he wants, so I'm not sure who you are replying to here, or even why.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So far in this thread I have seen absolutely no one "force" the dev into making anything other than what he wants, so I'm not sure who you are replying to here, or even why.
I quote/reply people always if I am referring to anyone. I was just generally pissed off from other threads probably and let it out here. But no I didn't hate on anyone in here. I can understand why it may have come up like that, Apologies. Not for what I said, I stand by that, but for being unclear.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I quote/reply people always if I am referring to anyone. I was just generally pissed off from other threads probably and let it out here. But no I didn't hate on anyone in here. I can understand why it may have come up like that, Apologies. Not for what I said, I stand by that, but for being unclear.
This may make you moist but I will ALWAYS ask what content is featured in a game before playing it, I’m done just jumping in the unknown. I need to know what I’m getting myself into, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that lol. I’ll never “force” a Dev to do anything all I’ll ever ask for is clarity.

That being said I’m gonna pass on this game, because of the multi character thing. And the other stuff that’s gonna come with it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This may make you moist but I will ALWAYS ask what content is featured in a game before playing it, I’m done just jumping in the unknown. I need to know what I’m getting myself into, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that lol. I’ll never “force” a Dev to do anything all I’ll ever ask for is clarity.

That being said I’m gonna pass on this game, because of the multi character thing. And the other stuff that’s gonna come with it.
If you said this to me just to make the point of multi character thing I feel you could've just left it out or said it in a better way and let the dev do his/her thing. This was actually one of my points. Generally say you prefer a single protagonist for example.
if you said it to bait me? Then all good, getting used to that more or less.
Asking what content is featured in a game is fine. Dev might not be able to answer it all but asking is all good.
Forcing opinions doesn't have to mean a literal gun to head, it's a figure of speech where you are trying to convince a person your ways in a forceful way. Best way I can explain it. Not sure I even used the word force myself though? But if I did that was the meaning. Still doesn't feel like me. Ah well..

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes