RPGM Complete Misfortune of Little Witch

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Title: 魔女っ娘の災難 - Misfortune of Little Witch
Developer: Unitonasubi
Developer's Site:
Summary: "Little witch girl Hekate is suspected of being an evil witch and is likely to be executed. She has to listen to townspeople requests so she can be considered a good witch and survive."
Fetishes: urination, monsters, blowjob, handjob, orgy, loli

This is my little personal translation project. Game is as basic as it gets and quite short but I translated it just for the sake of doing it. I needed something easy to start with. It's 100% translated except for the main screen picture (I have no idea how to edit those properly so I just added some clunky-ass translation below it ). I cannot really recommend it but I'll be greatful for any corrections when it comes to translation, grammar etc. I'm posting it here for possible corrections and for the reason that I'm not sure if loli doesn't violate site's rules. In any case it's fine to move it to the main section or remove it completely.

Link:

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Loli doesn't violate site rules, however from what I've heard, its best to keep the amount of loli content on this site to a minimum. I think the site domain change may have also changed those circumstances, but maybe not.