Nov 14, 2018
Mega

Here you go... right now only Gal Gadot wife route are there... but in the HTML i already put a placeholder for future actress: - Maria Ozawa, Yua Mikami, Amber Heard, Emma Watson

Install guide:
- For the Media pack: You should extract them all to gif folder (although they are all MP4 :D, im just to lazy to make separate folder)
- For HTML: Just replace the index.html with the ones in my Mega folder

View attachment 1900224
Looks great. Any idea when you'd have all this in the mod? + Maybe OP should out the mod onto the front page?

Greenwichr

Mar 31, 2019
Please give me feedbacks, since the code itself at the beginning is a mess :D... tried so hard to fix it, but still find wrong var for girls everywhere. The most common is $wife var.. it shouldve been $wife.name instead of $wife... it's all over the place, and can't simply search and replace, because it would also mess the correct var
If you do an initial find and replace, then look up the incorrect var created because of the change, and then find and replace that back to the correct one, you should have them all corrected. Just need to do it twice. As long as it's creating something that won't end up with a third one - i.e. after the initial replace, you have a bunch of $wife.name.name (because you replaced $wife with $wife.name).

Reactions: SamHaim

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
A decent start. Scenes need filling out, and some more variety and options would be good. Surprised there are touching and footjob scenes but no actual sex filled in yet? seems backwards to me. But as long as it eventually gets filled in, then that's ok.

There needs to be some way to kick people out of the house after inviting them in. Or let us have more GF slots in an even bigger house.

Myersgil

Jun 1, 2020
Mega

More mirrors:
- PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD

Here you go... right now only Gal Gadot wife route are there... but in the HTML i already put a placeholder for future actress: - Maria Ozawa, Yua Mikami, Amber Heard, Emma Watson

Install guide:
- For the Media pack: You should extract them all to gif folder (although they are all MP4 :D, im just to lazy to make separate folder)

View attachment 1900224
i really like this mod from you, can't wait to fully experience it

Reactions: Arvind

Everchosen

Mar 26, 2021
Mega

More mirrors:

Install guide:

View attachment 1900224
I check the Patreon and found out that the Hollywood Games is working on the MAIH2. I hope you can transfer your mod to the next game

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
Really? has it been released yet? i have been working for Olsen, Jessica Alba, Daisy Ridley, Margot Robbie.. will release if it's ready
Nah he said , It's not gonna be done anytime soon, but there should be a playable release within a month or two. for MIH2

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Mega

More mirrors:

Install guide:

View attachment 1900224

great
This is the maximum expansion space of the game.
The game is like a foundation
And you are the one who put the bricks on the foundation
I really appreciate you

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Just tested out the MAiH2; it's got a pretty good foundation for content--obviously it's a little sparse right now--but otherwise it looks like with time and love, MAiH2 will be very enjoyable. UI's improved, too.
You mind posting or sharing?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Just tested out the MAiH2; it's got a pretty good foundation for content--obviously it's a little sparse right now--but otherwise it looks like with time and love, MAiH2 will be very enjoyable. UI's improved, too.
Is there more bestiality?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes