Missing loli/shota games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I only just noticed that there don't seem to be any games that have loli or shota content like Urban Demons, which makes me a sad panda.

Anyone know of any similar type sites that would have those games, i feel like i missed a bunch of them only checking here

Reactions: Rastafoo

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I only just noticed that there don't seem to be any games that have loli or shota content like Urban Demons, which makes me a sad panda.

Anyone know of any similar type sites that would have those games, i feel like i missed a bunch of them only checking here
General Rules: [Item 1.7]

Discusion thread.

Reactions: bas

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Mo Judging, but you know there are games, where do you think wtf why but then there are the Games were the Chracter looks abit too young for one Moderator. İ would like to know who decides if a Game gets Deleted on this Site.

Reactions: Namco15

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Learn to draw eyebrows, GDS.

Reactions: bas

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm a big fan of incest shota but it's against the rules. Try ICSTOR games, they're basically shota but are labeled as late-blooming teen midgets.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When one is actively looking for loli/shota content, don't forget to keep an eye out for any suspicious vans.
I'm not talking about the white vans with candy and bears that you drive around in. The ones I'm talking about are surveillance-type vans disquised as regular ones and/or the new neighbor who doesn't have much furnishing.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
When one is actively looking for loli/shota content, don't forget to keep an eye out for any suspicious vans.
I'm not talking about the white vans with candy and bears that you drive around in. The ones I'm talking about are surveillance-type vans disquised as regular ones and/or the new neighbor who doesn't have much furnishing.
They may knock on the door really loud and speak with authority but it's fine. You don't even have to get up! They will let themselves in.

Aug 26, 2017
General Rules: [Item 1.7]

Discusion thread.
I know I saw a couple games within the last couple weeks that were meant to have this content. Cant remember the names for for most of them but I remember one was a Loud House parody game. Are we suppose to report the threads in that instance?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Shota isn't allowed unless it's a popular game, apparently.

Incestral Awakenings = Totally not OK

Urban Demons/Zombie's life = Totally ok
The Urban Demon's matter, trust me, it's still something I wondering nowadays but probably the shota in there, falls in the category of "14/15/16 years old type allowed", or maybe has something to do with the art style itself, that doesn't represent the actual body and thus it's some sort of "joke" (pretty much like the pixel games and chibi games). Don't know and I don't care.
For Incestral Awakenings, are you serious? That guy it's even more younger/little than the one from Urban Demon's and others and that definitely don't falls into the category of "14-16 years old" but more on "7 years old" which is not allowed here, at all.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This site heavily discriminates against pedophiles for some reason.
Guess its part of the american culture.

Reactions: Elevens

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Shota isn't allowed unless it's a popular game, apparently.

Incestral Awakenings = Totally not OK

Urban Demons/Zombie's life = Totally ok
It's a presentation thing. The kids in IA are very obvious pretty young, with matching proportions and attitudes. The MC in UD is physically larger (and thus older seeming) and has a more mature - so to speak - attitude to more adult activities.

This site heavily discriminates against pedophiles for some reason.
Guess its part of the american culture.
Gee, maybe it's the whole "really illegal" aspect?

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
The Urban Demon's matter, trust me, it's still something I wondering nowadays but probably the shota in there, falls in the category of "14/15/16 years old type allowed", or maybe has something to do with the art style itself, that doesn't represent the actual body and thus it's some sort of "joke" (pretty much like the pixel games and chibi games). Don't know and I don't care.
For Incestral Awakenings, are you serious? That guy it's even more younger/little than the one from Urban Demon's and others and that definitely don't falls into the category of "14-16 years old" but more on "7 years old" which is not allowed here, at all.
The main character can ejaculate in Incestral awakening which puts him right in line with 14 year old boys.

So you're outright wrong on that front.

All you're doing is being a hypocrite

It's a presentation thing. The kids in IA are very obvious pretty young, with matching proportions and attitudes. The MC in UD is physically larger (and thus older seeming) and has a more mature - so to speak - attitude to more adult activities.

Gee, maybe it's the whole "really illegal" aspect?

There's no way you're going to convince me that the literal elementary school kid who doesn't (Purity route) even know what fapping is, is anything but an underage child. He's small in stature, consistently referred to as a child, looks like a child but he gets a pass because it's a popular game made by a popular developer.

UrbanXLife still exists on this website and it has a legit child molestation scene in the game (legit child molestation, you actually rape a little girl in the playground in that game).

But like I said, "i-i-it's literally ok when those games do it!"

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
There's no way you're going to convince me that the literal elementary school kid who doesn't (Purity route) even know what fapping is, is anything but an underage child. He's small in stature, consistently referred to as a child, looks like a child but he gets a pass because it's a popular game made by a popular developer.

UrbanXLife still exists on this website and it has a legit child molestation scene in the game (legit child molestation, you actually rape a little girl in the playground in that game).

I'm just paraphrasing what was said when IA was rejected. IA is far from an unknown, unpopular game after all, so I don't think it has anything to do with "brand recognition" or the like.

I wasn't aware that UXL had that kind of content or that it was still allowed here, that does seem a little hypocritical, but that definitely doesn't have anything to do with popularity; I'm pretty sure UXL is considered a joke around here.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The main character can ejaculate in Incestral awakening which puts him right in line with 14 year old boys.

So you're outright wrong on that front.

All you're doing is being a hypocrite

The fact that "The MC in IA can ejaculate" doesn't mean anything, that doesn't puts him in the line of 14-16 years old guy. The hell are you talking about? We are talking about the representation of the character from the way they looks, not by the way they cums or when they cums or if they cum :pokerFace:

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
The fact that "The MC in IA can ejaculate" doesn't mean anything, that doesn't puts him in the line of 14-16 years old guy. The hell are you talking about? We are talking about the representation of the character from the way they looks, not by the way they cums or when they cums or if they cum :pokerFace:
It means that he's at the very least, 14 years old.

You're arbitrarily defining him as being younger with zero basis to your argument other than "well I feel like he looks younger"

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Well, he does have a twin sister with breasts and already fairly feminine hips. They're clearly in their early teens, he is just a bit of a late bloomer. Also, speaking from an artist's point of view, even if they didn't intend this, the ear placement gives them away as at least teens. As you age and mature your ears continue to appear lower in relation to your facial features. Young kids have their ears' mid-line about even with their eyes or a little lower, by the time you are in your early teens your ears line up fairly evenly with your nose and by the time you are fully mature the top of your ears should be about even with your eyes and the bottom of the ears around mouth height.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It means that he's at the very least, 14 years old.

You're arbitrarily defining him as being younger with zero basis to your argument other than "well I feel like he looks younger"
Because he looks younger. What, instead you would say that that kid is 14 years old? Just because he cums? Are you that blind?

Well, he does have a twin sister with breasts and already fairly feminine hips. They're clearly in their early teens, he is just a bit of a late bloomer. Also, speaking from an artist's point of view, even if they didn't intend this, the ear placement gives them away as at least teens. As you age and mature your ears continue to appear lower in relation to your facial features. Young kids have their ears' mid-line about even with their eyes or a little lower, by the time you are in your early teens your ears line up fairly evenly with your nose and by the time you are fully mature the top of your ears should be about even with your eyes and the bottom of the ears around mouth height.
If you mean the one that is clearly the same age and have the same type of body as him (The MC), then that doesn't count. That is Loli and the type that is not allowed here, doesn't matter the way they're created/drawed/intended and so on and doesn't matter even the "scientific" explanation that you're giving here (because the game it's about shota and loli, not otherwise). The fact it's there, that those two are clearly two types of Loli and Shota that here are not allowed at all because somewhat their design it's "True", it's "Real", and not ridiculous as the one showed in Urban Demon's and games like that.

C'mon, are we seriously debating about an obvious fact? As why IA it's not allowed here despite having all the reason slammed in our faces?

Status
Not open for further replies.