3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
I think this one might need the "No sexual content" tag. It seems to be an "implied sexual content" kinda game, best I can tell

Reading the kickstarter, the devs are advertising "mild sexual themes" and "NSFW (no nudity) CGs only if high stretch goals are reached. Gonna be a pass from me there, art made it worth a look but if there's no payoff...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Interesting demo, all choices lead to one end so take your time exploring each choices nice and easy.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
i have Steam version: but It's way too short, almost feels like a demo version. The game is not worth the current price. Steam versions are all broken, not full, you need to download patches to have full versions

Reactions: shzkr

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Completely pointless to buy this game unless you pledged their Kickstarter, the dev released the 18+ patch to kickstarters only as a pledge award, if you buy the game on itch.io or steam you will not be getting the 18+ version.
I don't see any point in paying for this game unless they give me the option to get the 18+ patch or purchase an 18+ version.
You can't pledge to the kickstarter anymore so *shrug* why should I pay 15+ for a censored version of the game with no option to patch it.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Completely pointless to buy this game unless you pledged their Kickstarter, the dev released the 18+ patch to kickstarters only as a pledge award, if you buy the game on itch.io or steam you will not be getting the 18+ version.
I don't see any point in paying for this game unless they give me the option to get the 18+ patch or purchase an 18+ version.
You can't pledge to the kickstarter anymore so *shrug* why should I pay 15+ for a censored version of the game with no option to patch it.
And Kickstarter doesn't have refund option, which means, if you don't like the game or just have some problems with gameplay you will not able to get back your money. Honestly this is the first time i am seeing VN game with a paid patch version.. All VN games have FREE 18+ version patches..

Reactions: shzkr
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes